Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anime Boob Sneeze

Kshu

I'm not sure that's a sneeze either, but searching the image on Google provided the series. It's called Eiken.

According to Wikipedia:

Eikenis a heavily fanservice-themed manga and anime series created by Seiji Matsuyama. The story depicts the life of schoolboy Densuke Mifune after he is forced into the mysterious Eiken Club, which is populated only by females, several of whom have ridiculously enormous breasts.

The manga series ran for eighteen volumes, and additionally included a series guidebook. A number of radio drama episodes and a two episode OVA (the latter roughly based on a volume 3 storyline) have been produced.

The first twelve manga volumes have been released in North America. The first three volumes were rated 16+, while subsequent volumes were rated 18+.

That's as far as I read, because it doesn't look much like my cup of tea.

I'm not sure if it is or nit, I saw on some forum where someone described the picture as a sneeze, but I can't find anything else about a sneeze from that series, so it probably isn't.

That is indeed from Eiken, and having read quite a bit of that manga online, there are actually quite a lot of sneezes in that series. Though I don't think that's one of them.

Edited by The Dead One

The anime has no sneezing in it, I can confirm this for sure.

That's disappointing to learn considering how many sneezes there were in the manga.