Sneeze Fetish Forum

She sprayed perfume in class (2 M)

serpentspass

So there is this girl in my class, N, and she's in love with perfume. No one ever had a an allergic reaction to it, till today :)

The two boys behind N are G (a guy who sneezes literally every day, he's really long and has brown hair and brown eyes) and M (maybe you already know him, wrote like 3 obs about him. I only knew he's allergic to dust... He has neat, brown hair and big dark brown eyes. He also has a sweet smile and dimples <3 He is really nice and maybe I like him a bit xD)

So back to the obs. The teacher left the classroom for a while. N sprayed a lot of perfume and G and M started coughing and trying to not breath in the perfume. Then G cupped his hands over his nose and mouth. "Hu-uch! He-uch!" They're difficult to spell, but they were really loud. I almost forgot to focus on M. He had pinched his nose shut and pitched forward with a lot of completely silent sneezes. His eyes were red and teary. Meanwhile, G was sneezing uncontrolably (is that proper English? Sorry xD) and tried opening a window. "Hu-uch! Stu.. uhh... Uh-ush! Stupid perfume."

M still could not stop sneezing. They were so fast he couldn't even take a breath in between. The sneezes also became a bit louder. "Nxt! Nxt! Xt! Xnt! Nxt!" After 30 seconds they were comletely silent again. That's why I had never seen him sneeze before (except when he had a cold one time), I now realise. He's just really good at stifling! Then the teacher came in and the sneezing started dying down. M was totally embarrassed and was quiet for the rest of the day. He's soooo adorable! *faints of adorableness*

wow... great obs! I a girl in my class did this a couple years ago... but all it did was give 1/2 the class a headache. no sneezing :(

Yeah I've figured out a lot of people in my class are allergic to things, and I think G is allergic to almost everything that exists O_O

And yeah M's just too adorable! *jumps around laughing akwardly*

AGH! *head explodes* the awesomeness...IT BURNS! BURNS I TELL YOU! :P haha

wow... great obs! I a girl in my class did this a couple years ago... but all it did was give 1/2 the class a headache. no sneezing :(

Yeah one of the other boys got an asthma attack so :/

I think I'm going to ask N what perfume it was, maybe I can.... *evil laugh*

I could borrow the perfume from N!

I decided to use it for M, as I figured out I like him more than I thought xD

So in the break, a girl in our group of friend wanted to go outside, although it was almost freezing (crazy girl) and she pulled me, and the rest (including M) with her. After one minute I pulled the bottle of perfume out of my pocket. I held it in my hand, pulling my sleeve over my hand to hide it. When nobody was paying attention, I sprayed a little bit into the cold air. M was standing next to me, and I could see the expression on his face change slightly. I could see he tried to hold back the sneezes, and his right hand moved up, ready to cover his nose and mouth. I actually couldn't stop staring, and when our eyes met, I smiled and looked away quickly. I didn't want him to notice I was watching him. Then, when the rest of the group was focussing on one of the girl's phones, M squeezed his nose, breathing unevenly. He turned away, and I saw him pitching forward completely silent. When he turned to us, his eyes were teary and his nose was slightly pink. "Bless you," I mouthed, understanding he didn't want anyone to notice he sneezed. His cheeks turned red, "Thank you," he muttered, smiling in that innocent way.

Ahhh dimples!!!!wubsmiley.gif

Cuteness overloadstun.gif

Gah, perfection. :dribble: I don't know what it is about perfume allergy that is so especially wonderful, but SOMETHING is. Oh yes.

Also, let me say (as a fellow countryperson and English tutor) that your English is very good indeed. :yes:

Gah, perfection. dribble.gif I don't know what it is about perfume allergy that is so especially wonderful, but SOMETHING is. Oh yes.

Also, let me say (as a fellow countryperson and English tutor) that your English is very good indeed. yes.gif

Thanks! At school I get 70% of my lessons in English :)

So yeah I'm wondering if I should spray more... I mean, I'd really love to see him sneeze more, but I don't want him to feel bad and embarrassed haha xD

• 1 month later...