Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze talk and one sneeze from me(M)

SpookyScarySkeleton

So I have this thing with a chick (she's taller than me , She is 5'5ft . She has black hair but her natural hair was blonde/brown ish. And she has these beautiful blue eyes.<3 she's just adorable in any human way possible ) we kiss and hold hands and stuff but were not official yet. I simply say "It's complicated". Anyways aside from how cute she is. Onto the obs. So we were sitting on the ground in a room with couches , holding hands and then I sneeze "Hech'ieww" trying to be as like not noticeable as possible away from my girl.. Well not officially but you get it and I sneezed onto my sleeve. Her reaction "Bless you" I said "Thanks" and laughed a bit nervously. Then she says "There not as bad as my sneezes. Mine are loud. Yours are all cute like a baby sneeze" . I was like "Haha. Oh okay " while madly blushing. >-< now I want to see her sneeze god damnit.. Ugh why did I embaress myself so much. I should've held that sneeze in.. Anyways.... Enjoy :)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! :yay: im so happy for u..even if its complicated. And u do seem to have baby like sneezes. Thats so cute.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! :yay: im so happy for u..even if its complicated. And u do seem to have baby like sneezes. Thats so cute.