Sneeze Fetish Forum

Turned on?

MoonDuck

Yeah, I dunno where this topic goes.

So I know that a fetish is something that turns you on, like sneezing. But I was wondering, what exactly does it mean to be turned on? Is it just that feeling you get when you hear someone sneeze? What is it?

It can be a physical state, a mental state, or both. It doesn't necessarily have to happen as the result of a fetish :). It could happen from many different sources: reading a story, looking at a photo, listening to a song, simply imagining something you really like, and of course the more obvious ones like kissing the person you like. Some cultures even consider certain foods aphrodisiacs (which basically means something that makes it easier for a person to get turned on or makes being turned on feel even better than it usually does)... but whether or not they actually work is kind of debatable.

I'm not sure it's appropriate to go into detail in an all ages section of the forum, but if you google "turned on" you can find descriptions and definitions on online dictionaries and wikipedia.

It can be a physical state, a mental state, or both. It doesn't necessarily have to happen as the result of a fetish smile.png. It could happen from many different sources: reading a story, looking at a photo, listening to a song, simply imagining something you really like, and of course the more obvious ones like kissing the person you like. Some cultures even consider certain foods aphrodisiacs (which basically means something that makes it easier for a person to get turned on or makes being turned on feel even better than it usually does)... but whether or not they actually work is kind of debatable.

I'm not sure it's appropriate to go into detail in an all ages section of the forum, but if you google "turned on" you can find descriptions and definitions on online dictionaries and wikipedia.

Thanks, that's helpful :)