Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rapid or Prolonged Fits?

Kuchafya613

Do you prefer sneezing attacks in which all of the sneezes are rapid-fire or when the sneezing happens over a longer period of time?

When I'm listening to wavs I prefer rapid-fire, but in real life definitely prolonged fits. For a very practical reason: It's sometimes a bit boring for me when there are pauses in a video that are like 2 minutes long and you just have to sit there and keep listening for the next sneeze. But in real life it's actually really delicious watching a person trying to do their thing, but they keep getting interrupted and simply can't go back to work because their sneezing is literally overwhelming. :D

When I'm listening to wavs I prefer rapid-fire, but in real life definitely prolonged fits. For a very practical reason: It's sometimes a bit boring for me when there are pauses in a video that are like 2 minutes long and you just have to sit there and keep listening for the next sneeze. But in real life it's actually really delicious watching a person trying to do their thing, but they keep getting interrupted and simply can't go back to work because their sneezing is literally overwhelming. biggrin.png

Basically this word for word, yeah. Whatever best fits the medium is how it should be

i definitely prefer prolonged fits, when its in real life and not in a video. it would seem more appealing to me, and would be more enjoyable. but if it were a video, like others mentioned, i would rather have a fit go quicker...when im watching vids i dont really like to sit around waiting in between minutes for the next sneeze to happen...it just wouldnt hold my attention that well

When I'm listening to wavs I prefer rapid-fire, but in real life definitely prolonged fits. For a very practical reason: It's sometimes a bit boring for me when there are pauses in a video that are like 2 minutes long and you just have to sit there and keep listening for the next sneeze. But in real life it's actually really delicious watching a person trying to do their thing, but they keep getting interrupted and simply can't go back to work because their sneezing is literally overwhelming. biggrin.png

said perfectly right there ^

Why exactly do I have to choose? I like rapid fire fits that go on for awhile, with maybe small pauses of a few seconds between mini-fits that make up the full fit.

Why exactly do I have to choose?

You don't, it's a question of which is your preference :bleh:

If both are your preference, then that's your answer :D

For me, I'm not a fan of rapid fits. They just seem to lose all meaning for me :laugh:

I prefer seeing and hearing torturous build ups :twisted1:

I agree that it's a little... time consuming when there is a long pause in a .wav, but if I can hear the struggle, then I'm a happy camper :D

I like the long torturous buildups as well, but I like them at the start of the fit and then the rapid fire sneezes to follow.

I will have to agree with what was said above. Wavs definitely rapid, but in real life long prolonged are the best.

For me, I'm not a fan of rapid fits. They just seem to lose all meaning for me laughing.gif

I prefer seeing and hearing torturous build ups twisted1.gif

I agree that it's a little... time consuming when there is a long pause in a .wav, but if I can hear the struggle, then I'm a happy camper biggrin.png

This is me to a "T." Rapid really does nothing for me…

Yes, not a rapid fan here, though of course they're far better than nothing. At most rapid, a deep breath between each pair of sneezes, and after perhaps an initial burst of half a dozen, a nice pause before they start again on a generally slower basis. Getting bored in between depends so much on the ability of the sneezer. One of my current favourites on YouTube has a sneeze where there is a whole minute between the initial "I can feel a tickle" and the sneeze; and every second is gripping....