Sneeze Fetish Forum

Alfie Deyes (PointlessBlog) Talks About Allergy Attack!

Paiva

Okay, so there aren't really any sneezes in this video, but just listen to what they're saying... wubsmiley.gif

Here is the link to the video:

Louise jokes about Alfie always having Hypothermia: 2:00

They start talking about his allergy attack: 2:25

It's my first post in this forum, and English is NOT my native language, so I really hope I'm doing this right... blush.png

Hope you enjoy!

dsiokjduapjdipuasjduisujdusajus

First post : Broke Deathy.

>-< gah can I see him sneeeeeze? really?

Like ive seen him sneeze a few times.

but like ugh thats so cute >-<

If you find a video of alfie sneezing, post it xD :) I love Alfie <3

If you find a video of alfie sneezing, post it xD smile.png I love Alfie <3

Haha, glad you like it! happysmiley.gif

Loved it actually <3 . welcome aboard :3

I wonder what he's allergic to!

Are there any videos out there of him sneezing? He's pretty hot!

Loved it actually <3 . welcome aboard :3

DeathNoteOwner: Thank you! mf_laughbounce2.gif

ralala: I don't think so! I checked but I didn't find anything... oh, and yes - he's hot. I completely agree with you on that. biggrin.png

greetingsfromboston: Me too! Man, I wish he would have said what he is allergic to, you know - just to make it perfect... but I guess it's already perfect just the way it is. I mean - the attack actually made him pull a muscle in his chest, and he talked about it! I literally freaked out when they started talking about it... laughingsmiley.gif

http://www.sneezefet...l=&fromsearch=1 << I'm going to drag up that thread cause there is videos of Alfie sneezing smile.png . So uh check it out . The first one is adorable <3 also the one baking cupcakes with Zoella cx haha

Oh. My God. stun.gif

THANK YOU!

You're so kind. All of you, you're so nice to me. It really warms my heart, you know, to be accepted like that. smile.png

http://www.sneezefet...l=&fromsearch=1 << I'm going to drag up that thread cause there is videos of Alfie sneezing smile.png . So uh check it out . The first one is adorable <3 also the one baking cupcakes with Zoella cx haha

Oh. My God. stun.gif

THANK YOU!

You're so kind. All of you, you're so nice to me. It really warms my heart, you know, to be accepted like that. smile.png

No problem :) haha hes a bundle of cuteness <3 and yeh no problem, everyone should feel welcomed and accepted ! :)

Oh. My God. stun.gif

THANK YOU!

No problem smile.png haha hes a bundle of cuteness <3 and yeh no problem, everyone should feel welcomed and accepted ! smile.png

I agree. happy.png And now that I'm after my first post I think I want to write more! I had an amazing obs this week and maybe, just maybe, if I'll have time I will write it! Now I'm really excited! This is going to be great! biggrin.png

Oh. My God. stun.gif

THANK YOU!

No problem smile.png haha hes a bundle of cuteness <3 and yeh no problem, everyone should feel welcomed and accepted ! smile.png

I agree. happy.png And now that I'm after my first post I think I want to write more! I had an amazing obs this week and maybe, just maybe, if I'll have time I will write it! Now I'm really excited! This is going to be great! biggrin.png

new Alfie Deyes video being uploaded this Friday <3 souh maybe more sneezes? Haha lets hope

Unfortunately no sneezes this week. Crossed fingers for a sneeze next Friday *crosses fingers*