Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pollen is here

shygreeneyes

Everywhere I look, including the mirror, I see red eyes. Woke up this morning completely stuffed up. But no sneezing. I've heard one so far, and it was at work, while I was trying to help a customer.

Twice a year in August, I have a really fantastic allergy fit. Otherwise, I just itch.

There was this one time, I think it was August 2001, when I was out driving with my boyfriend and just started sneezing. For about 10 minutes. I'd sneeze a dozen times, manage to say, "okay, I think I'm finished now..." and then I'd be off again. It must have been pollen or something, though, because we finally went into a movie theatre to try to make me stop sneezing--and it worked, almost immediately.

Well, I have seen several people with allergies in Paris - birch has been pollinating for ten days now - and though most are just nose blows, I have seen some good sneezes too.

Here's a female obs from this evening. I had just dropped into a supermarket and noticed a couple in their late 20's - both rather dark haired and beefy - and, by their accent, obviously Australians - I could hear the man quite distinctly - the woman less so, but I noticed she was sniffing.

When we came to the pay out counter I found myself opposite the Australian couple. The man was still talking, while I saw the woman winding up for a sneeze - tilting the head, fluttering eyelids. Boyfriend just talked on. The sneeze suddenly took shape in the form of a stifled double " hee NGHHKKK.. he NNGHHKK!". No one turned a hair - neither the boyfriend (was he only too used to the sneezes, nor the woman at the cash register). She pulled out a kleenex and gave a juicy blow, paid, and they both left.

I get frustrated too! ;) Not with my own allergies... but... in the Spring, all the little girls come out to play! :laugh: Showing more skin ;) Sneezing with allergies :laugh:

Whats a dirty, old man to do??!! :laugh:

Ok, I just have to say how weird it is for me to read shygreeneyes talkin about her allergy fits/sneezing...*shudder* LOL

Its getting to be that bad time of year. I suppose bad for those with allergies. My two best friends and I all have really really really bad allergies...we all suffer together!

I would post an ob, but i lose count and then my daily average is so high during the spring and summer time that i usually dont pay attention to what happens around me, so it would be pretty pathetic in explanation :blushing:

And who knows about a wav. Too shy, maybe :innocent:

But, in any case, i feel for you :twisted:

blnde

I'd be interested in an obs, blndangeloflve. But hey, just do the best you can. :twisted:

Archived