Sneeze Fetish Forum

Multiple School Obs (m)

peach2218

We all know that school is a great place for obs, which is one of the only reasons why I can tolerate it. Anyway, I thought I'd share a couple memorable ones.

In first hour, an adorable boy named M walked in with an obvious cold. Poor thing was constantly getting up to blow his nose, and he was talking all stuffy. So cute. Anyway, I knew he would sneeze eventually and he did. We were doing a lab together, and he pushed his chair back and sneezed into his elbow. It was sort of like "Heh-eshoo." Pretty quiet. The teacher blessed him, he thanked her, and we moved on.

Next was a guy in 3rd hour who is a total player, but he's nice and cute. We'll call him T. He always sneezes in threes, and they all sound identical, like "Huh-ETCH-oo." He let out a triple halfway through class, and the super nice guy who sits in front of me, B, said bless you.

Finally, 7th hour. We were on computers and it was pretty quiet. F, an adorably cute and likeable guy, hardly ever sneezes so I wasn't expecting it when he let out a loud single. It was a pretty generic one, "tsch-OO!" You could really hear his voice in it. The teacher blessed him and he said "THANK you" really emphatically, as if he really appreciated it. I know I did! I was melting! So anyway, I'm hoping to hear more tomorrow.

Awwwwwwwe so cute obs. Please keep us updated with school obs ! :) . I kinda want more obs of the middle guy(second obs) seems cute :)

Edited by DeathNoteOwner

Awwwwwwwe so cute obs. Please keep us updated with school obs ! :) . I kinda want more obs of the middle guy(second obs) seems cute :)

I got another obs out of T today, and a pleasant surprise. Instead of his usual triple, he sneezed four times in a row. They all sounded the same, and super cute. "heh-ek-CHOO!" Kinda odd sounding but still adorable. B, who sits in front of me, asked T if he was okay, and another kid C blessed him. It was lovely.

I got another obs out of T today, and a pleasant surprise. Instead of his usual triple, he sneezed four times in a row. They all sounded the same, and super cute. "heh-ek-CHOO!" Kinda odd sounding but still adorable. B, who sits in front of me, asked T if he was okay, and another kid C blessed him. It was lovely.

. Awwwe <3 awwwe awwwww.<3. :) thanks for sharing