Sneeze Fetish Forum

What if...?

Kuchafya613

So, as most of know, many people have an aversion to sneezing in public. So if you avoid sneezing in public, what if there is a person in your daily life who is simply waiting to hear you sneeze? Or if you're on the other hand, like me, what if the person you're waiting to hear sneeze is actually not sneezing because they're a fetishist who doesn't like sneezing in public?

Just a thought. :)

I'll admit this is part of the reason why I don't really mind sneezing in public. I wouldn't call myself a "sneeze exhibitionist" and I try to be polite about it, but I'm always hoping that there just might be a fetishist nearby and I could brighten their day by sneezing. blushsmiley.gif

It would definitely make me smile if I saw an obs of myself on here, but the chances of that are slim to none. biggrinsmiley.gif

Personally thats precisely why I don't sneeze in public. If someone was waiting for me to sneeze and I didn't I would pique there interest. Plus if someone sneezes in public that I don't find particularly attractive it's quite the turn off. So i avoid it at all costs.