Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sunshine Codex : Positve things to keep us going~

SpookyScarySkeleton

So. So how do I start off. Okay hello ! :) and welcome to this thread. I have decided to make a "Sunshine Codex". Wich would be you'd post a comment/reply of a possitive thing to keep people going ! :) . Like example " YOU ARE worth it <3 Stay strong <3 NEVER give up on your dreams, you'll achieve them I promise you ! <3 :) ". Just little possitive things for people to read. Wether compliments or happy quotes. Just something to boosts others happiness and self-esteems. Sound cool?.! :) . I hope this is okay, if not feel free to delete this mods. Spread compliments/possitivety in 3...2...1 go ! :) comment.

This is an awesome thread! ^_^ I suppose I'll be the first to post something :P This quote from the amazing Kurt Vonnegut is something that I find really positive and inspiring:

"Go into the arts. I'm not kidding. The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable. Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow, for heaven's sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possibly can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something".

This is an awesome thread! ^_^ I suppose I'll be the first to post something :P This quote from the amazing Kurt Vonnegut is something that I find really positive and inspiring:

"Go into the arts. I'm not kidding. The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable. Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow, for heaven's sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possibly can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something".

No lie...but i just read this quote on face book!!! Ok.

"If u have to prove something, prove it to yourself. Only you can change you..." personal quote

Clap along!! Because I'm happy!

Pherrall Williams "Becasue I'm Happy"

Dispicable Me2 version lyric video

Edited by flowerpower67