Sneeze Fetish Forum

CS Gas Chamber

Guest Highlander

Guest Highlander

I'm on a roll. I was in the OTC at Edinburgh and had to go to a two week army camp every Summer. It was a laugh with ultra-cheap beer and lots of shenanigans. We had to pass an NBC test (Nuclear Biological and Chemical) which was basically dressing up in a noddy suit, putting on a gas mask, entering a chamber full of CS gas (tear gas) and performing various tasks culminating in taking of the mask, giving your name and number before being allowed to leave the room. About 15 of us would go in at a time, but we took the masks off one at a time when the sergeant gave you the nod. The result was, of course, that you breathed in the gas and it stung your throat, eyes and nose so when you got outside you were hacking your lungs up, and your eyes were streaming. In addition, lots of people were sneezing like crazy (not me). One woman in particular, a very posh English girl called Jane (very Sloany), was a mess. She was tall with long blond hair and a prominent but beautifully shaped nose, and a good pair on her. She was a sneezy type at the best of times but now was going nuts. She must have sneezed 50 time in the 10 minutes after emerging from the CS chamber, loud shouting sneezes which came every few seconds at first but tapered off gradually. Her nose looked like a tomato at the end and she seemed to be getting pissed off at the attention she was drawing from her fellow cadets. She would not have been much using at concealing herself to ambush. All for Queen and Country. ;)

Archived