Sneeze Fetish Forum

I sneezed a double at work ... and found a very interesting use for the security camera >:3

army-girl

What can I say, 2014 makes me want to post renske.gif

As previously noted, I have a cold. And wouldn't you know it, I had to sneeze earlier when I was at work. Why is this note worthy? 2 reasons:

1) it was a double, which is a RARE occasion for me. Whoohoo!

2) Right after sneezing I figured that I could access the security camera footage sleepy.gif

I'm pretty sure I will regret this sooner or later, but ... I did access the security camera footage and captured a clip.

Now before you get all excited, there's no sound, the lighting is crappy (you can thank the other guy who works there, for being sensitive to on-screen glares and deciding that removing 4 of the 6 lights in the room is a reasonable solution ... ) and it's really low res. So basically it's a pretty lame clip XD

But hey, it's probably the first and last time I'm posting anything like this blushsmiley.gif (and nobody get any funny ideas, let there be no "requests"). Oh and please don't repost this on, well, on anywhere ...

So here's the link

and the download password is my nickname (no caps)

Edited to say: and of course I sneeze within a minute of posting this. It's a sign!

Edited by army-girl

Golly! More good news; and a lovely double too....

If only I weren't so hopeless at anything computer, I would be able to watch the clip without having to have every step spelt out.

Golly! More good news; and a lovely double too....

If only I weren't so hopeless at anything computer, I would be able to watch the clip without having to have every step spelt out.

You click the link, around the bottom of the page on password you type my forum nickname and click submit, you wait for 15 seconds (there's a timer counter) and hit the "download file now!" button that appears instead of the timer :P

What's your nickname?

army-girl (I thought it was fairly obvious :P )