Sneeze Fetish Forum

Seth Green and NOT Brenda Song

Pseudosneeze

The latest episode of Dads was admittedly funny, but a huge disappointment. Brenda Song gets sick, and Seth Green decides to take care of her in hopes that she'll return the (sexual) favor when she's feeling better. She coughs, she blows her nose, she talks in a stuffy voice, but never sneezes. She gets better and agrees to go out with him, but as soon as she leaves he stars coughing and does sneeze. WARNING: Things get very messy towards the end of their date. You know that scene from Family Guy with the ipecac? It's exactly like that.

I'm not gonna lie...that messy scene made me lmao! Exactly like the ipecac scene in FG. It was a bit disappointing that there were only two sneezes overall from Seth Green,but the end scene is definitely worth it for me! I like Seth MacFarlane's gross out humor in small doses. He's not a bad guy,he just wants do to stuff he never got to do while working on FG.

OH!!! I have to catch up! I watch that show. Can you tell me the name of the episode, or is it the one that just aired?

NEVER MIND. I found it on HULU

Edited by flowerpower67

OH!!! I have to catch up! I watch that show. Can you tell me the name of the episode, or is it the one that just aired?

ooo could I have the title? I'm totally interesting in checkin this out :P

omg are they good sneezes? like are they acted well? I was in love with Seth Green when I was twelve, he was my first redheaded celebrity crush. :yay:

ooo could I have the title? I'm totally interesting in checkin this out tonguesmiley.gif

Episode 13 of the 1st season(obviously lol) is called "Eli Nightingale".

What Cakeface said.

omg are they good sneezes? like are they acted well? I was in love with Seth Green when I was twelve, he was my first redheaded celebrity crush. yay.gif

I didn't think they were good, they were pretty quick and really fake sounding.. A quick --"choo-choo"