Sneeze Fetish Forum

Melissa Fumero in Brooklyn 99

PetalPunk

If anyone likes the show Brookyn 99 on FOX starring Andy Samburg.. Well a recent episode, the Pontiac Bandit, Amy Santiago played by Melissa Fumero is allergic to dogs. She gives around 3/4 sneezes. IDK if real or fake

it's free on HULU is you want to watch it.

Melissa Fumero... sounds so familiar..... a soap actress? Good find. I have not seen it though. I'll snoop around smile.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Thought I would update this post a bit -- I love this show and her allergy has been a running gag on several episodes. Another great episode which can also be seen free on Hulu is "The Party" (Season 1, Episode 16) where she ends up locking herself in a bathroom with the animal she is allergic too (17:30). Solid, fake sneezes. I will update with more episodes when I remember them. ;)

5 hours ago, billythesneezer said:

Thought I would update this post a bit -- I love this show and her allergy has been a running gag on several episodes. Another great episode which can also be seen free on Hulu is "The Party" (Season 1, Episode 16) where she ends up locking herself in a bathroom with the animal she is allergic too (17:30). Solid, fake sneezes. I will update with more episodes when I remember them. ;)

Yeah that one was mentioned already in another thread, pretty sure there aren't any others.