Sneeze Fetish Forum

Annoyed (self-obs, F)

Wildwood

Well, I'm sick again. Whoop dee doodles. I go a whole month in lovely, wonderful health, and then the part of Florida where I live gives me a bee-yoo-tee-full 40 degrees. I'm not kidding, I woke up to 36 the other day. (But I do know that FL has nothing on New England and the other northern states since we don't have snow or black ice or any of that other good stuff.)

Anyway, so my voice took a vacation, and my nose is deciding whether or not it wants to be stuffy or not. I'm not normally one to sneeze a bunch, but I have sneezed several times today, each time a single "Ha-ISHH-hieww!" or some sound of the sort; I can't really spell my own sneezes.

I'm supposed to see Frozen with my mom and boyfriend tomorrow, so I hope this is either a 24-hour thing or a not-super-contagious thing.

Aww well at least ur going to see a movie about cold weather done in the only fun way disney does it. XD

Feel better though.

Aww well at least ur going to see a movie about cold weather done in the only fun way disney does it. XD

Feel better though.

• 2 weeks later...

STILL. SICK. :boom:

I was just a bit sniffly and sneezy when and after I first posted this obs, but now it's worse; I'm home sick with no voice to speak of (pun intended) and a swimming, dizzy head. Not much sneezing, but I am stuffed up a bit. :(

(pun intended)

You must be a Punding member then......

Hope you feel better soon!

Aye, aye; I haven't been validated just yet. But Punding members do have lots of fun~ :) thank you Joal for the well-wishes!

STILL. SICK. blowup.gif

I was just a bit sniffly and sneezy when and after I first posted this obs, but now it's worse; I'm home sick with no voice to speak of (pun intended) and a swimming, dizzy head. Not much sneezing, but I am stuffed up a bit. sadsmiley.gif

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Bless you, just in case.

-fellow Pundinger :)

STILL. SICK. blowup.gif

I was just a bit sniffly and sneezy when and after I first posted this obs, but now it's worse; I'm home sick with no voice to speak of (pun intended) and a swimming, dizzy head. Not much sneezing, but I am stuffed up a bit. sadsmiley.gif

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Bless you, just in case.

-fellow Pundinger :)

Ahaha, many thanks :D

I had a giant sneeze this morning in math class xD It was a louder version of my normal "Ha-IPSHH-heww!" sneeze. And I got blessed by the cutie pie student teacher! :D

I had a giant sneeze this morning in math class xD It was a louder version of my normal "Ha-IPSHH-heww!" sneeze. And I got blessed by the cutie pie student teacher! biggrin.png

Bless you again! :)

I had a giant sneeze this morning in math class xD It was a louder version of my normal "Ha-IPSHH-heww!" sneeze. And I got blessed by the cutie pie student teacher! biggrin.png

Bless you again! :)

Ahaha thank you! :D