Sneeze Fetish Forum

What would you guys like to see?

Wildwood

I love writing oneshots. I love it so much that my computer's hard drive is probably sagging with the weight of all the oneshots I have saved.

Anyway, as most likely expected, I want to write another one :) Pretty much all of my OCs are from the same fictional world, have magic powers, and are generally fun to mess with. I would love to have some requests to write for them! You guys can pick your favorite out of this short list, or you can ask if I have any OCs that have a quality you might like (which I probably do heheh).

1) A gay couple in their mid-20s. One of them, an American grass (earth) spirit, shares our lovely fetish, and he very much enjoys using his powers to make his English partner sneeze! (All their friends call them 'bozos' which is a definitely accurate assumption.)

2) A 19-year-old Norwegian female (she's a member of the group of antagonists) who is desperately allergic to all types and quantities of pollen.

3) A male English vampire (born in 1882, turned at age 28) who is allergic to all strong scents (i.e. perfume or cologne).

4) A 33-year-old Irish male (who's actually supposed to be dead but he's too much fun to write for) who's...basically allergic to everything.

5) A 39-year-old Texan male who has serious issues with pixie dust. ;)

All right, have at it! Let me know if you have any other ideas; like I said, I've probably got somebody that would work. :) Now that I'm a member here, I'm certainly eager to make my contribution~

So I've kind of figured that my stories about these OCs are more like drabbles, not oneshots, because they're somewhat shorter than what would be considered a chapter. Anyway, here's the topic where I'll be posting them. http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=54617

I've already posted a topic about #1 on the above list! I hope you all like it :)

2) A 19-year-old Norwegian female (she's a member of the group of antagonists) who is desperately allergic to all types and quantities of pollen.

Whoops--I forgot to add: she's photic. :)