Sneeze Fetish Forum

This. Is. Driving. Me. Insane.

Raven Insight

I cannot take it anymore. I'm sure someone else has noticed this, maybe there's even a reason for it. (In a way, I hope.) now that my mother is older, she's not terribly old yet but she's officially going 'down the other side.' She sneezes much much more and it's so gross I just want to die. Someone save me.

I totally understand what you're going through, and I feel for ya :hug: . I CANNOT STAND IT when my mom sneezes. At least it's not quite as bad as when my dad sneezes. He always sneezes big, wet, messy XP and loud, so you could be upstairs in your bedroom with your door closed and he could be in the basement, but you would still. Hear. Him. Sneeze.

Ughhhhhh and whenever he has a cold they get LOUDER and GROSSER and he freakin' WHINES ABOUT IT THE WHOLE TIME ACTING ALL PATHETIC AND STUFF AND IT ANNOYS THE CRAP OUT OF ME.

Then I get the cold a week later and suffer through it quietly without a word of complaint, cuz I hate my parents' pity. Just about as much as I hate my parents' sneezes.

Yup. That's my life for ya.

Ugh I know what you mean. When my dad sneezes, he friggin screams it. As if he can't control his vocals. He calls so much attention to himself.

Now I live with my grandma. And I love her to death, but when she sneezes, it sounds like a tiny cough and she usually keeps going for a few minutes. It's so awkward and annoying and I'm just like...STOP... ugh.

I hate when my mom complains about her colds too or sneezes and i certainly hate when dad gets sick or when my brother does so i totally know what u mean. It seems that we the sneeze fetishists e are all in this together