Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hey!

heytheresummerboy

Hey I'm not sure if this is the right place to be posting, but I'm looking for people to be friends with on the forum or to talk about anything fetish related on PM or even Skype??

I'm just trying to finally branch out! I don't really have alot of people to talk about the fetish to, so it would be nice if I made a couple of sneeze fetish friends or something??

haha I'm terrible at making social connections so I'm sorry if I seem a bit awkward hehe

Aye, I'd be willing to chat smile.png

Welcome to the forum?(dont know how long youve been here)

But yeh uhm hi smile.png

Hey!!

I'm new to the forum in the sense that I've decided to become active, but I've been a browser for quite a while! I've just been too shy to reveal myself.

I hope you are doing well smile.png

Sorry ;n; for my mistake on that.

Im doing good thanks, yourself ? smile.png

No please don't feel bad haha!! I'm trying to post more is all smile.png

That's good to hear!! I'm pretty ok myself, just procrastinating on homework lmao smile.png

Procastination is never good haha .

Ah thats okay smile.png

yeahhhhhh it's really bad I always avoid doing things I don't wanna do but ehhhh

have you been active on here a long time? is that okay of me to ask? ;;

Yeh ouh dude u just reminded me of somthing. *dances* it's been exactly one year ive been on this site ! . for the win.

oh wow really?? I hope you've had a good experience with it!!

Yeh definitly ! smile.png everyones so nice here

I'm really glad!! Do you mind if I ask fetish related questions or? Is there a limitation to what I can't and can ask?

Naw, go for it.

ask anything fetishy. smile.png

Hmmm how long have you known about your fetish? o:

Since about 11. ish ;w;. yeh I use to induce liek way lot back then..

well its not that long ago.

but still.

It was a really weird summer let's say...

Hbu?

oh??? that's interesting!!

I've had this fetish since my childhood, but I became more aware of it when I was in my early teens and began to look it up on the internet. I was REALLY relieved to discover I was not alone in my interest in sneezing!!

This is, without a doubt, the most number of quotes I've ever seen.... uhhuh.gif Other than that, welcome to the forum, Sah-sah.

Hello and welcome back to the party!

I'd be willing to chat if you're up for it. Great that we have another active member!

hey!!! :) thank you for welcoming me!!

Archived