Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ladies and Gents, Thank You ! :)

SpookyScarySkeleton

Hello...

I don't know if people make these types of things.

but usually on sites I Quit after like a few years or months.. so yeh o-o

Anyways

Guys it's today is one year i'm on the forum. Filled with beautiful fics, observations and sneezes.

May there be another good few years to come ! :)

Thank you everyone on the forum for being the wonderful Human's you are. ! :) *hugs*

Also a big thanks to the mods and HOL for keeping this forum running.

:)

*usuless post and idk where to put it.*

Nonononono don't thank US. Thank YOU!

Thank YOU for being such a lovely contributor to the forum!

Thank YOU for all your lovely fics and obs!

Thank YOU for all of your constant support, to not just me, but to everyone! I've seen so much positive feedback from you to all kinds of people, and I'm sure it makes their day just as much, if not more, than it does mine. And that's saying something. ;)

So thank YOU DeathNoteOwner, for a wonderful, spectacular year on the SFF! And, happy anniversary!

:Pounce:

Nonononono don't thank US. Thank YOU!

Thank YOU for being such a lovely contributor to the forum!

Thank YOU for all your lovely fics and obs!

Thank YOU for all of your constant support, to not just me, but to everyone! I've seen so much positive feedback from you to all kinds of people, and I'm sure it makes their day just as much, if not more, than it does mine. And that's saying something. wink.png

So thank YOU DeathNoteOwner, for a wonderful, spectacular year on the SFF! And, happy anniversary!

Pounce.gif

Awwwwe Thanks Not_Telling, you're an amazing friend of mine ! :) hah this made me smile, thanks <3 huehue

congrats for one year on here smile.png)

Thank you :)

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on one year!

I'm glad you're still here, you've become a very good friend. I like that I've made friends with people who have this same quirk. I'm not alone and we're not all weird. We're very human, do normal human things, but we just like sneezing on a different level :)

I'm glad you're still here, you've become a very good friend. I like that I've made friends with people who have this same quirk. I'm not alone and we're not all weird. We're very human, do normal human things, but we just like sneezing on a different level smile.png

Haha "do normal human things" . Yes i'm glad i've met you too ! :) you're an amazing friend.

I'm glad you're still here, you've become a very good friend. I like that I've made friends with people who have this same quirk. I'm not alone and we're not all weird. We're very human, do normal human things, but we just like sneezing on a different level smile.png

Haha "do normal human things" . Yes i'm glad i've met you too ! smile.png you're an amazing friend.

haha, you know what I mean. We go about our daily lives... it's just we probably check this site in secrecy much too often.

Haha "do normal human things" . Yes i'm glad i've met you too ! smile.png you're an amazing friend.

haha, you know what I mean. We go about our daily lives... it's just we probably check this site in secrecy much too often.

MUCH too often. aha xD

Happy anniversary! And don't thanks us, we thank you! Its amazing by the way that you remember what day you found the forum. I don't even know what today is! sweatdrop.gif

Happy anniversary! And don't thanks us, we thank you! Its amazing by the way that you remember what day you found the forum. I don't even know what today is! sweatdrop.gif

. Well the day I signed up says on my profile.. I almost forgot haha. And no problem :)

Archived