Sneeze Fetish Forum

K-On!

sneezyanimeboyfriends

I'm surprised not alot of people talk about this anime here!

It's not the sneeziest anime out there, but there are quite a few scenes where the protagonist Yui sneezes pretty cutely, and there are a couple of episodes where she has a cold

Anyone here a fan of that show?? o:

7.gif I...have never heard of it! I should get on that when I find the time

It's a really cute show! I recommend it!! if I ever remember which specific episodes where sneezes happen I'll post and let you know!

7.gif I...have never heard of it! I should get on that when I find the time

It's a really cute show! I recommend it!! if I ever remember which specific episodes where sneezes happen I'll post and let you know!

Please do! Thanks!

Aww I used to love K-On!! If anyone does want to know which episodes have sneezing in them, I own all the series so I can go through them and let you guys know happy.png

Edited by MaiMai

Aww I used to love K-On!! If anyone does want to know which episodes have sneezing in them, I own all the series so I can go through them and let you guys know happy.png

K-On!! is such a sweet anime hehe & there's actually quite a few cute sneezes & even messy sneezes so I feel like it's a good anime show for people who are interested in sneezing & anime!! :)

*raises hand* Me! Me! Oh-oh! Meee!!

Gosh, I feel so lazy :P

I do, though! I wanna know about the adorable sneezy episodes! And possibly the cold ones, maybe? If possible???

Thanks for helping out a lazy bum like me ^_^

• 4 months later...

There's one episode where one of the characters is a bird with a sneeze fetish.

Check out this link (

) from 2:26 to 5:25--ALL of the sneezes between those times is from K-On

There's one episode where one of the characters is a bird with a sneeze fetish.

Check out this link (

) from 2:26 to 5:25--ALL of the sneezes between those times is from K-On

Actually, this is an anime called Tamako Market, and the bird doesn't have a sneezing fetish, but believes whoever sneezes in his direction is in love with him!