Sneeze Fetish Forum

Alka Seltzer Plus D Big Date Commercial

PetalPunk

Alka Seltzer Plus D Big Date Commercial: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=1yAcbU8GEnU

I really like the commercial. I'm normally not a fan of cold and flu commercials, but I always stop what I'm doing when this commercial comes on. It's just this one commercial, I ignore almost all the others that air.

I don't know what it is. I think it's because I like the sound of the sneeze/cough at the beginning. The guy does a really convincing fake one. And his stuffy voice is adorable. Plus, he's also pretty cute.

Does anyone else enjoy watching this commercial? What are your thoughts and feedback?

Edited by flowerpower67

Yes!!!!! The guy is cute.

IKR? At least someone agrees with me. My friends tell me I have bad taste sometimes.

awww wow that was actually really cute!!! hehe and yes I agree, pretty convincing fake I must say tonguesmiley.gif

haha, what can I say. I'm a sucker for "fake" sick guys. I kind of can't wait until I have a significant other and he gets sick and lets me take care of him :)

awww wow that was actually really cute!!! hehe and yes I agree, pretty convincing fake I must say tonguesmiley.gif

haha, what can I say. I'm a sucker for "fake" sick guys. I kind of can't wait until I have a significant other and he gets sick and lets me take care of him :)

^ this!!!

haha, what can I say. I'm a sucker for "fake" sick guys. I kind of can't wait until I have a significant other and he gets sick and lets me take care of him smile.png

^ this!!!

You know what I mean right? Whether it's he's really sick or an actor faking it really well, you have my attention either way.

He was pretty cute! Awesome find! That sneeze sounded so real!If only the Alka Seltzer plus dident work....twisted1.gif

haha, you're so evil! but I agree. We're both evil!