Sneeze Fetish Forum

To ToWhatFellPurpose - at youtube

Candy Dust

Now, I'm usually not a great fan of male sneezing, I mean I love male sneezing but I'm usually very picky. But yours, wow..! Very nice. You have a lovely voice too. I have a weakness for male, soft, voices. Heh. Anyway, thank you! Hope to see you update with another delicious wav soon.

I'm listening to his sneezes right now. I'm more of a fan of Female wavs, and very picky when it comes to male wavs. but this one is actually good. I like how he talks about what's going on and his stifles and regular sneezes are to die for.

• 2 years later...

I just found him on YouTube and I love it so much!!! I hope he's continuing regularly because.... YUMMY!!!

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

In my humble opinion, he is the best I have ever watched. Most male wavs don't do it for me for various reasons, but his are really perfect. Many of these videos were posted several years ago, but I always go back, and my mood always increases tenfold when I do. If you're reading this, thank you so much! And if you ever decide to come back, I'm sure you'll have an eager audience waiting!

Archived