Sneeze Fetish Forum

~Feeling like writing

SpookyScarySkeleton

So i'm feeling like writting.... i'm not aiming to write something specefic.

So if you'd like something written for you please reply :)

Include

-Fandom

-Charecter you want tortured.

- If it is m/m f/f f/m

- Allergys or colds.

-Allergies- what allergies? to what allergen?

-Colds- Headcold?Chestcold? Fever?Vomiting? ect.

- Any other little details you find the need to be involved in the story..

The more specific, the better :)

Ok ok...:)

Deathnote

Light was just asking to be messed with XD

LightxL

Cold

Headcold(messy, horrible one..mwuhaha)

Hmm..basically it can be where the two are together, light is no longer kira because he gave up the deathnote and never got it back..ever. and the kira case is done...the two are working on another case that involves a child..something like that..and light over works himself because of the case and thinks of sayu...and gets sick. L takes care of him like a good boyfriend.

Oooo what fandoms do you write?

Do you happen to write Nickelodeon? Like Victorious with a sick Tori? Or Drake and Josh with a sick Josh? Or Fairly Odd Parents with a sick Timmy?

Would you be able to write any of those? I really like sicfics. Colds with fevers. :)

Do you happen to write Nickelodeon? Like Victorious with a sick Tori? Or Drake and Josh with a sick Josh? Or Fairly Odd Parents with a sick Timmy?

Would you be able to write any of those? I really like sicfics. Colds with fevers. :)

. Uhm I've always more been into Drake for his humour :P but damn does Josh peck look fine these days :P . Ah maybe I will have a crack at a sick Josh. I really dispise victorious with a burning passion and I don't think I'd write a fic about Timmy. So Josh sick fic is good :)

Would you be able to write any of those? I really like sicfics. Colds with fevers. smile.png

. Uhm I've always more been into Drake for his humour tonguesmiley.gif but damn does Josh peck look fine these days tonguesmiley.gif . Ah maybe I will have a crack at a sick Josh. I really dispise victorious with a burning passion and I don't think I'd write a fic about Timmy. So Josh sick fic is good smile.png

Yay!! And yes Josh Peck was on a new Big Bang Theory episode recently and I was like "OMGOODNESS GRACIOUS LOOK HOW THE GOOD LORD HAS BLESSED HIM!" Hahah. I love Drake sick fics, but I've seen a lot of those. I haven't seen any Josh torture ;)

Thank you! :)

What about:

- Sherlock

- John

- m/m

- Allergies

- sneezing allergies. Allergic to an experiment Sherlock is doing. (Chemical sensitivities?)

You don't have to, just a suggestion! :)

Ok ok...smile.png

Deathnote

Light was just asking to be messed with XD

LightxL

Cold

Headcold(messy, horrible one..mwuhaha)

Hmm..basically it can be where the two are together, light is no longer kira because he gave up the deathnote and never got it back..ever. and the kira case is done...the two are working on another case that involves a child..something like that..and light over works himself because of the case and thinks of sayu...and gets sick. L takes care of him like a good boyfriend.

I want a coldfic for Jace or alec biggrin.png or I want a coldfic about L biggrin.png

Posted both in the "fanfiction" section of the stories.

Would you be able to write any of those? I really like sicfics. Colds with fevers. smile.png

. Uhm I've always more been into Drake for his humour tonguesmiley.gif but damn does Josh peck look fine these days tonguesmiley.gif . Ah maybe I will have a crack at a sick Josh. I really dispise victorious with a burning passion and I don't think I'd write a fic about Timmy. So Josh sick fic is good smile.png

Yay!! And yes Josh Peck was on a new Big Bang Theory episode recently and I was like "OMGOODNESS GRACIOUS LOOK HOW THE GOOD LORD HAS BLESSED HIM!" Hahah. I love Drake sick fics, but I've seen a lot of those. I haven't seen any Josh torture wink.png

Thank you! smile.png

What about:

- Sherlock

- John

- m/m

- Allergies

- sneezing allergies. Allergic to an experiment Sherlock is doing. (Chemical sensitivities?)

You don't have to, just a suggestion! smile.png

I'll write the Josh peck one but idk what is the fandom of sherlock..sorry.

• 1 year later...

How about drake and josh

Drake

Brotherly love

Cold

Messy head old (I'm evil)

Really anything with a tortured drake is amazing

Archived