Sneeze Fetish Forum

The chain story!

squealofapproval

Let's do a chain story. I'll start. The rule is you can't post twice in a row.

~

I was walking home from school when I saw something shiny on the ground. I picked it up.

I went home and got my magnifying glass and looked at the coin, the writing said....

"This coin will bring whoever bears it luck." What did that mean for me?

"Hello. Would you like to come over." Since I was a huge fan, I accepted.

After calming down from hyperventilating, I prepared for my "date" with Benedict Cumberbatch, I slipped into my cutest summer dress and ran a brush through my brown waves and slid a head band in. Then....

I tucked a long ,tickly clothes tag under my watch-strap so that I could get it out and make myself sneeze without Benedict seeing me, and patted my pockets to make sure I wasn't carrying any hankies so that I would have to ask him to lend me his when my nose got all runny. I left the house and drove directly to the hotel where he was staying in the penthouse suite. Apprehensively, I knocked at his door and heard..........

"Hhh... Huh-epptsch! Just a minute, please..." in a very British voice. Good Heavens, this was going to be a night to remember!

"Are you okay?" I ask, staring up at the tall man. Cursed be my shortness! Oh well. "Yeah, I think I am," he said.

"Make yourself comfortable!" said the shaggy brunette. The suite was luxurious in an old-timey way, with a huge dining-table on one balcony and, in the centre, a roaring fire surrounded by a circle of soft sofas and chairs. Nervously, I sat on the main sofa.

"Let be get you something to tickle your..." he coughed "... tastebuds..."

"Thank you," I replied meekly, watching him as he walked into the kitchen. The view from behind was anything but terrible, but I wished he would hurry back in so I could stare at his dreamy eyes and chapped nose again. It was terrible that he was sick, just terrible, but it was giving me some ideas about caretaking...

I wanted to do something about it. Help him. He brought me some cheese and crackers, then said. "I'm so glad that you came. I wanted to discuss your role in Sherlock."

"I thought that was under wraps."

"For now."

With regret, I directed my thoughts to the script I had gone over a good many times over the last few days. There were a few scenes that I thought needed a little tweaking. I mentally reviewed the annotations in the document I had carelessly left at home.

"Well actually" I said at last, "There is one story line I was wondering about. You know the first script has my character consulting you and sneezing all over you, the contagion causing you to catch my cold? And then subsequently I have to take care of you while you're ill. I was wondering if you see our sneezes as being acted, as you did in your brilliant radio portrayal of Rumpole, or whether you feel we should try and use natural sneezes in the performance."

" Funnily enough, I think I am getting a bit of a cold right now." he replied. "In fact, I am feeling very sneezy at the bobedt, and Hah....Hah......."

I pull a tissue from the box and slide it into his hand. "Bless you in advance."

Woweez, this day keeps getting better and better.

He grabbed the tissue urgently and held it a few inches in front of his quivering nostrils, waiting for the sneeze to come but after a few seconds, he dropped his hands and sighed.

"I'b sorry... I'b doing this an awefully lot of tibmes today" He sniffed and rubbed the underside of his nose with the tissue.

"I'm sorry," I say, echoing the phrase my girlfriend uses daily. "That must suck. Anyway, on to-"

"Heh'GNXSThh!" The sneeze catches me so off guard.

"Bless." I say.

His sneezy expression revealed there was more to come. I stared , feeling my mouth drop almost as far open as his.

There was a knock at the door. Benedict dragged his eyes open and made a supreme effort to speak without sneezing , but his voice was strangled and strangely high=pitched.

"cub I-hid ih. iih, ISCHOOOOH!"

A waiter entered pushing a trolley on which could be seen silver dishes, an icebucket containing Champagne, and a huge vase of roses and lilies.

"This is... Romantic, I don't know what to say," I stuttered. Was it that coin? I'll never know.

"ATCCH!" He came forward with another sneeze.

What was happening here?

He poured two glasses of the cold North, with beaded bubbles winking at the brim, and took a deep draught. I thought how much those bubbles would tickle my sneezy nose.

"I usually take a glass of champers at about this hour" he said. " Or two or three if I'b under the weather. I fide it's very good for by health ".

I took a large orange lily from the vase and sniffed it deeply. I felt the intoxicating perfume and thick pollen overwhelming my senses, and "Hah-TSHCHOOOOOH" the ecstasy of a really explosive sneeze overtook my whole body.

Archived