Sneeze Fetish Forum

Short Obs (f)

SusieQusie

I was just sitting here at my computer, reading something out loud to myself to make sure it sounded alright, when I heard a weird noise coming from the showers across the hall. My door is closed, so the sound was kind of muffled, but not too much. After I heard the exact same sound the second time, I stopped in mid-sentence and became very still, listening. :)

:bleh: Yep! Those were sneezes I heard. Really loud ones. Sounded like male sneezes, which is possible on the weekend...some girls like to have their boyfriends stay over and stuff like that. But, I wasn't sure. The person sneezed 4 times in a row, the first 3 sounded the same, and the 4th one was a little softer. "CHUUH! CHUUH! CHUUH!....CHIsshhhh!"

Anyway, when I heard the water turn off, I got up to "check on my laundry," which in truth I did have to do. I opened my door right when the shower sneezer was coming out. She was kind of short, and wearing a purple bath robe that came above her knees...with a big pink towel wrapped around her head. She was walking to her right (my left) back towards her room. She sniffled and then turned around and stared at me...which actually made me kinda nervous, so I shifted my eyes around and walked back the other way. ;)

Just thought I'd share that with everyone. :bleh:

Archived