Sneeze Fetish Forum

:) Hi!

Esha the Elephant

:) Hi! My name is Jessica but people normally know me as Esha, online... I heard that a few of my friends were members here, too, so I really wanted to join!! I hope to get to know all of you, hopefully you won't mind having an elephant around <3

Hey!!! Welcome to the community I hope you have a positive experience here!!!

Hey!!! Welcome to the community I hope you have a positive experience here!!!

smile.png Thank you, nice to meet you! -sniffs-

Nice to meet you too!!! :)

We have an Elephant in the room.... :P

Welcome to the forum Jessica! It's always good to have new members and I am sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting - it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

Of course, if you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you around and enjoy the forum!

Joal

• 11 months later...

Hey Esha!

sorry to resurrect an old post, but wanted to say Hi!, i think i know you from the Furry forum, so its good to see you here!

Drop me a message some time if you fancy a Human, or anthro based RP, ive always wanted to make an elephant sneeze....*twiddles feather playfully*

:)

Trick x

Archived