Sneeze Fetish Forum

Confused about contacting staff

Nola

Gosh, I really must be the most computer-illiterate person alive. I've read the 'contact a staff member' thing that is locked in, and saw that it was an email address, staff@ etc. and then I saw the nifty 'contact us' tab...so which one do I use if I need to contact a staff member??

I would say your best bet is to use the contact tab. Normally I would suggest sending a private message (PM) directly to a staff member. But since your status is currently pending, I don't think you have the capability to send PM's yet. If I remember correctly, you'll gain that capability after you've been verified.

"Contact us" is likely to receive a faster response as it goes to all staff members on the forum itself, so the first one who receives it can get things in progress. The e-mail will usually get a response within a day or so (I check it most days) but isn't necessarily so fast, and only admins and owners have access.

The e-mail address would usually be used to contact the staff either when you can't access the forum for some reason e.g. you're locked out of your account due to entering incorrect login information or your account has been suspended; or for people who don't have a registered account with us and hence can't use the 'Contact Us' feature :)

Archived