Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Day 2 (all female)

SusieQusie

First I should just say that this is mostly a self obs. I just didn't want to label it as such, because there were others involved as well.

And these times that I've added are simply for effect. I have no idea what time I started sneezing, and what time others did. I am estimating based on all that I did today, but these times are not exact, I would almost guarantee it.

I woke up at around 8 today, groggy and tired as usual. I contemplated hitting the snooze, but then I remembered I had an appointment with somebody at 10, so I better get moving. 2 hours seems like a long block, but I like to have time to do other things too. ;) I sniffled, rubbed my nose and rolled out of bed and into the shower. (8:05)

8:15. I got out of the shower and wrapped my hair up in a towel and then, as usual, sat here and checked my mail and some posts, and looked at other websites and stuff like that. I love my internet. :laugh:

9:30. Damnit, I need to learn how to move faster. I started rushing with the blow drier. Mistake. Hair was flying all over the place. My nose was already kind of irritated, but the hair confirmed the tickle. Ended up sneezing three times, openly...because I was alone and my hands were tied up. "Heh--chiiisshhhuhh...HEH--IISHhhhuhhhh!.....HEH--CHuuusshh!" I brushed the hair out of my face, styled it as best I could...and then bolted for the door (9:50)

This elevator takes forever! I suppose I could have taken the stairs, but I'm lazy. ;) Someone else was waiting with me. She was making weird noises with her mouth. I couldn't tell if she was clearing her throat or what...oh well. 9:52 The elevator finally arrives. On the way down, I noticed my nose was itching still. I thought that was odd, since my hair was well out of my face. I rubbed it and sniffed discretely, as I felt like the other person in the elevator was kind of staring at me. :laugh:

I stepped outside my building, and my already tickly nose got an immediate rush of that fresh-cut grass smell. My eyes watered and I broke into a small fit of sneezes almost immediately. I reached up and cupped my hands over my face, sneezing five times, with my head jerking forward each time. "hehh---shhuhhssh, iiishhhuhhh, huh--chiiisshhhuhh, uhh....hhehh---CHHHIISSH! HAH--CHuuuhhhh!"

Okay, enough sneezing. 9:57, I have to move!

I arrived and sat down, listening to this guy talk to me about my grades and such. Wasn't the easiest thing to hear, but I listened anyway. My nose was still itching a little bit, but I was too embarrassed to rub it. Only when he shifted his eyes in another direction could I bring my hand up to subside the tickle. :blushing:

He let me go at 10:30, meaning I had a half hour before my next class, so I went back up to my room to do a little reading.

10:50, got everything I need, so I'm walking to class.

11:02, I accidentally arrive late to my design class. :laugh: My professor's in the middle of explaining the next project. I smile wave hi to a friend and quietly take my seat. Rubbing my nose a little bit, as I do.

There's a tall, thin (looks like she could be a model) girl sitting next to me. She's tan, with long curly black hair. Upon arriving to class, my ears immediately perked up after I heard a big wet sniffle coming from her direction. I shifted my eyes left and found her sniffle again, and rub her nose. Then, without warning, she quickly stifled two sneezes and then sniffled again, followed by an irritated sigh.

11:30, my professor finished explaining everything and we got started. I had a few ideas right away, and wrote them down. Later, a girl behind me sneezed twice. I couldn't see her, but her sneezes were pretty loud, as I remember. "HAAAH--Chhiiish!....HAH--Chiiissh!" Then she paused, I guess, to make sure she was done, sniffled and exclaimed "Oooh! Excuse me!"

1 or so, my professor was showing everyone how to mat their artwork. The tall, thin girl sneezed twice while watching the demonstration. She was standing now, and she rubbed her nose upwards, sniffling. She was facing another girl, who was also watching the demonstration. Suddenly, I noticed she brought her hand to her face and stifled two more sneezes (which are very much unspellable). The girl standing in front of her said "bless you" and tall thin girl thanked her and then ran swiftly over to the paper towels to wipe her nose.

...Okay, screw the times. I can't remember any more. :laugh:

After class, I had to drive to Borders to buy $40 worth of magazines for my new project. :laugh: I also bought a small stuffed donkey with red white and blue stars all over it...but that's beside the point. :laugh:

On the way home, I sneezed three more times. Not sure if I can explain this very creatively, I was driving and I sneezed. :laugh: I was about 10 minutes from campus, driving up to a red light. There were SUV's all around me. Surrounding me...closing in on me. :laugh: Oh well, not the first time that's happened. I sniffled, and rubbed my nose lightly. Squinting my eyes, I felt at least one sneeze coming. "Heh---chiiish!!" my head bobbed forward and shot back up at the road. I've had experience with hitting SUV's before....no good for Baby Silver (my car). Luckily I didn't even get close.

Coming to a red light, I felt another sneeze approach me. I wiggled my nose, and sneezed another time "HEH---chuhhuush." Head thrusting forward again. Not as big of a deal this time, of course.

Turned the corner. Felt a huge tickle inside my nose. Without warning, I sneezed my biggest "HAH--CHIIISSSHhuuhhh!" giving my steering wheel and my wrists a small misty splash. :blushing: Ooops. Bless me.

That's it! I can't remember any more! I've been typing this for an hour. :omg::laugh: Hope you enjoyed it.

This elevator takes forever! [...] On the way down, I noticed my nose was itching still. I thought that was odd, since my hair was well out of my face. I rubbed it and sniffed discretely, as I felt like the other person in the elevator was kind of staring at me.  :laugh:

Oooo.... elevators.... I *love* elevators! ;) ;)

Thank you for sharing your sneezy day!

Excellently described as always, Susie. Bless you considerably

Closing your eyes to sneeze and crashing into one of those damn SUVs (4 wheel drives, I believe they are in Australia) could ruin your whole weekend.

First I should just say that this is mostly a self obs. I just

Turned the corner. Felt a huge tickle inside my nose. Without warning, I sneezed my biggest "HAH--CHIIISSSHhuuhhh!" giving my steering wheel and my wrists a small misty splash.  :blushing: Ooops. Bless me.

BLESS YOU!!! Susie I love reading your posts ...... AMAZINGLY detailed and REAL- this is THE way that all obs should be!!! giving your reader the imagination to work with , you sound like you have some crazy sprayed sneezes!

I envy your steering wheel........... :twisted: ...(i guess people know my fav type sneezes now)lol :innocent:

BLESS YOU!!!  Susie I love reading your posts ...... AMAZINGLY detailed and REAL- this is THE way that all obs should be!!!  giving your reader the imagination to work with , you sound like you have some crazy sprayed sneezes!

I envy your steering wheel........... :twisted: ...(i guess people know my fav type sneezes now)lol :innocent:

Wow, that's really nice of you to say. :blushing: Thank you! I'm glad you like them :innocent:

And everyone else too...thanks everyone! :innocent:

Archived