Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabbles of the Toothy Variety

ToothTen

So, as much of a story person as I am, I recognize that I really do not have the time to complete any story in a timely manner, thus, a drabble thread! I am not sure how frequent posts will be, as I have little time, but I will try my best to keep them as regular as possible. I am not really following prompts or length requirements, so this is gonna stay pretty informal, I guess.

As for fandoms, I am sticking to a strict regiment if whatever floats my goat ;) foreseeable ones will be: Castle, Original stuff, Castle, Various Fantasy Novels, Castle, The Mentalist, maybe some Castle, and all the other ones that I am forgetting due to my current inabilty to think straight for no apparent reason.

I'll kick it iff with a little... You guessed it, Castle!

~~~

(Not sure if I am going to end up titling all of these)

Secrets-Castle (Ryan)

Hiding a head cold from your coworkers is hard enough as it is, but when your coworkers happen to be NYPD detectives, you are pretty much screwed. Even with his carefully rationed breaks to clean up and check for any visible signs of illness, and the measures he went to to hide his coughing, Kevin Ryan was still the object of scrutinizing gazes from every direction. That was before the sneezes started.

"I ran financials on our vic, and Loohhk at whuhht popped." Ryan said, sliding the printouts across the desk with one hand, discreetly rubbing his nose with the other. The tickle that was plaguing him seemed to be impossibly strong, somehow not even phased by his attempts to quell it's nasal rampage. Finally, Ryan was forced to face the inevitable, and turned his back to his fellow detectives in what he hoped was an un-suspicious manner, pinching his nose tightly between thumb and index finger before rocking forward with three dishearteningly powerful explosions. "hH'GXt...eh'NXzz...H'GXz-uh"

"Woah, bro, you okay? Seems like you are coming down with something." Esposito gave him a look that was almost worried, and not very Espo-like. Ryan glared at him, then sighed as he felt the tickle already starting to build in the back of his nose. At this rate, it was going to be a long week.

Sorry I only have one atm, I will try to post at least weekly, and i am aiming for three or so at a time, but that might be an optimistic prediction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So I've recently been inspired to write some drabbles, and since it's the summer and I have more time on my hands I figured it might be a good idea to attempt to actually maintain a thread with semi-regular updates. I'm using a prompt list to help myself out, so each title will reflect the story prompt.

Not entirely sure what my focus will be, but The West Wing and Criminal Minds will likely be fixtures. Please feel free to leave suggestions/requests and if I am familiar with the character(s) I will try and write them

First one up is The West Wing-

Josh & Donna

Midnight

Midnight was the cutoff for Donna. As soon as the hour hand of her watch reached vertical she would tell Josh she was leaving-- he had been in his office for more than two hours without so much as a bellow, and Donna was tired. And apparently unneeded.

At exactly twelve o' clock she slung her coat over one arm and walked to Josh's door. She gave it a quick rap before swinging it open and stepping inside, prepared to lecture her boss.

The good-natured argument died on her lips as she caught sight of his slumped form sprawled half in his chair, half across his desk in a mess of files. It was an odd sight, but not one Donna hadn't seen before, often a result of alcohol, though she doubted that was the case now.

After a moment's consideration, Donna decided it would be better to wake the sleeping man and send him home, at least that way she wouldn't have to deal with "my back hurts and I'm tired" Josh all day tomorrow. Wary of his mood, she decided to stay on the safe side of the desk, but reached out a hand to gently shake his arm.

"Josh."

She felt him stir and withdrew her hand, stepping back.

As he lifted his head, Donna could see the bleary wave of confusion that swept across his features. It lasted only a moment before his face crumpled into an urgent frown. He held this look for a beat before pulling a sharp gasp of air and crushing his flaring nostrils between thumb and forefinger to contain a forceful sneeze.

"h'KNGt-uhh

He dropped his hand with a liquid sniffle, shoulders sagging in some mixture of relief and exhaustion.

"Joshua." Donna breathed out. He met her eyes silently. "Let's get you home."

And he let her tug his coat around his shoulders and lead him to his own car where he paused to surrender the keys and tuck a damp sneeze into his sleeve.

"hh'iDSShhhuu"

"Bless you Josh"

• 2 years later...

Archived