Sneeze Fetish Forum

obs today-(f) and myself (long)

Guest onejayson04

Guest onejayson04

One thing that really bites about the school year coming to an end, is all the girls you have been dying to see sneeze actually start sneezing due to allergies..unfortunatly school is almost over, but over the past few days I have seen some spledid things..yesterday morning for instance. there is a girl named Heather in morning class , I have never seen or heard her sneeze but have often wonderd. well it was my lucky day, and she was sitting two desks in front of me so I could see the whole show. heather is im guessing 20, maybe 21, long blonde hair, usually straight, perfect body, she has this little tattoo above her ass that always peeks out when she sits down, anyhow...im watching the prof. when all of a sudden from out of nowhere "hooAHHHCHHOOO))). a really loud, and very powerful sneeze came from her, her heard jerked forward almost smashing on the desk, she stayed in this position for like 12 seconds, head down, hair all thrown forward covering her face, the she sat up and leaned her head back, almost staring up at the ceiling, maybe she was looking at a light, who knows, but than she began this beautiful build-up, the best I have ever seen, those loud breaths that almost sound sexual, "huh...huh....huh...huh. ahhhh. then again huh-huh..huh huppppchooo00000))). another massive sneeze, a few students jumped and blessed her, anyhow, at this point she excused herself and ran out, i heard her sneeze twice more out in the hallway, man then another girl named Brianna. short girl , black hair, very cute, let out a whole line of those little stifled cat sneezes. "chii, chaa, choo, chii, chii, cha, choo, chi, cha , hup-choo. that was it to a tee, she smiled afterward and said excuse me..than a girl named dana, did not see, just heard, let out two stifles, the copletley silent type with a high pitched "chhooo" at the end, Also tis morning when i woke up I sneezed about 25 times in a row, and my girlfriend giggled, then she proceeded to sneeze 8 times just shortly after, while saying "now its my turn'

Awesome obs! Yea doesnt it suck that you when school is almost done for the semester is when they begin to sneeze..bless you and your gf too...lol sounds like you sneeze then hand it off to her...

Jaime