Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unstifled male sneeze

Kitty

Really meant to post this yesterday, time did not allow. Was having a rather shite busy day when Rico called to see what was happening and let me know that essentially I was flush on our latest double or nothing bet (which was excellent news as I would have owed him $136) and in the very beginning of the conversation all of the sudden he sneezed, not one of his usual polite stifles, but one of the most beautiful full sneezes I have ever heard (that perfect mix of his lucious deep sexy voice and the sneeze itself), sort of a "Haaaptchishhhhh" and then he sniffed and laughed because I said "Bless you, you are such a Baasstard".

Damnit though he is so adorable as then he says "I'm sorry, that sneeze really came from nowhere - are you okay?"

Me :blushing: - "Um, no, I am not okay, I was in control and focused and now I am warm and giddy - you know you really are a bad boy."

"Oh shut up - you love it."

And you know what I do... I love to hear it and then wiggle as I realize my dear friend understands "fetish", knowing exactly what he does to me in that moment and that he has the power (just for a sec of course until the ice princess returns)

Today he called me from the car phone and let me know that the trees blooming would soon set his allergies off and that he does plan on torturing me - this makes me itch, especially since the words nearly purred off his lips in a honeyed promise -spoken so damn purposefully and slow - again what a scoundrel to let them linger like that on my ears.

Heaven help me not react and dear God and angels let us never be in a garden tree blooming setting together though could you just imagine that? :twisted::innocent:

Ahh spring...

Oh! What a NAUGHTY little bastard, indeed! Give him a good spanking, darling. No, wait...he might enjoy that.....

You know this guy is seriously that hot - he could make an excellent sneezing video, I am off Thursday with him and I shall have to ask him about that - LOL - he is very familiar with E-bay.

I cannot wait to see what happens to his darling nose in the spa. Ohhh what a hot boi he is.

Be well, Kat

Archived