Sneeze Fetish Forum

AmyParda

Jemmabean

To offer your shoulder to a near-total stranger in the middle of the night just because you think you could help strikes me as the mark of a rare gem among human beings, and I can't ever begin to tell you how grateful I am for your help. I will remember this forever.

Thank you, Amy. Thank you so much. :cryhappy:

You're very much welcome, my dear. :hug:

Thank you for allowing me, and for this kind and generous thread.

I'm really pleased to hear that Amy was able to help you, TYS.

Amy is a wonderful member, a great friend and is always quick to offer support to people in need.

We love you Amy! :hug:

I know I've never really spoken to you but, every time I see your name, you always just seem to have something good to say. This is vaguely awkward, I'm sorry. But I just think you're really cool <3

Ahhw thank you! :hug: If you ever do want to say hi, my message box is always open ^_^

• 1 year later...

I don't know if this thread is too old, but for the sake of not making duplicates.... You are an artist Amy, and I say this

after first discovering your channel on YouTube.

thanks ...i think? haha i am pretty sure there are things that i do which are actually artistic, i don't consider my youtube channel to be a particular craft but i guess i like praise :lol:

Just want to throw in that I am a huge fan of your .wavs as well, and it was nice to get on here expecting a bunch of (well-deserved) praise for your sneezes and instead find a bunch of comments about how nice (and artistic) a person you are!

thanks ...i think? haha i am pretty sure there are things that i do which are actually artistic, i don't consider my youtube channel to be a particular craft but i guess i like praise heh.gif

Then you make art, unintentionally or not. Just like the art nature makes that sometimes look like a pleasant accident...

Archived