Sneeze Fetish Forum

My sneezy store manager!

Daphine

A week ago I posted about my store manager Becky and her allergy to cashmere. Well after working there for a week I have come to determin that she has got to be the most sneezy person I have ever met. I don't think a shift has gone by without her sneezing at least 5 times and not just to cashmere. And when she is not sneezing she is itching her nose with her favorite saying being "my nose is driving me crazy". I'm not really into female sneezing but I have to admit it's funny and when she sneezes she just lets them go, she dosn't even try to hold them back they just echo threw the store.

Is it just me or do you think that people who are extra sneezy just don't seem to care what people think so why bother trying to hold them back? :twisted:

All I can say is this is turning out to be one of the best jobs I have ever had. Plus it's J Crew so I love the clothes(HEE, HEE).

The only time I stifle a sneeze if I know it will disturb the quiet of the room. My sneezes are....eh....a little loud.

But any other time, I'll just sneeze. Don't care who hears it!

I could careless.....

I dont think i have ever cared. Most of the time, i keep on going on with whatever i am doing like it is nothing.....talking on the phone, in person, shopping, you name it and if i am sneezing i just dont pay any attention.

If you have allergies, and this is my opinion bc i do, I guess with it being more of your everyday life that it really doesnt matter all that much. If i did, it would take WAY too much effort!

blnde

Must be interesting to witness, Blnde. :bleh: Didn't you say in another post that you were a multiple sneezer?

• 11 months later...
A week ago I posted about my store manager Becky and her allergy to cashmere.  Well after working there for a week I have come to determin that she has got to be the most sneezy person I have ever met.  I don't think a shift has gone by without her sneezing at least 5 times and not just to cashmere.  And when she is not sneezing she is itching her nose with her favorite saying being "my nose is driving me crazy".  I'm not really into female sneezing but I have to admit it's funny and when she sneezes she just lets them go, she dosn't even try to hold them back they just echo threw the store. 

Is it just me or do you think that people who are extra sneezy just don't seem to care what people think so why bother trying to hold them back? ;)

All I can say is this is turning out to be one of the best jobs I have ever had.  Plus it's J Crew so I love the clothes(HEE, HEE).

Most big sneezers can't hold back. I think your manager has to sneeze the way she does. She has no choice.

Haha! My boyfriend DEFINATELY can't stifle. If he's sitting and tries to not pitch his upper body foward, his legs come up. I asked if he has ever tried to sneeze more quietly, he's worried he might explode if he does.

Archived