Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thanks to the forum- 1000th post celebration

Heathcliff

I just passed 1000 forum posts today, so it seemed an appropriate time to make a post like this:

Just wanted to say, thanks and kudos to every member who posts here and enriches this online community; thanks to the hard-working forum staff; and thanks to the forum in general for making me welcome here.

I've behaved badly on the forum sometimes, and I've been given second, third and fourth chances. I'm grateful for that, and I hope I can pay it back with positive contributions I have made, and will make.

My namesake (the character Heathcliff from the book) was a cruel man, but I don't want to be like that- I want to be a kind soul, and a decent guy. Here's to the future. smile.png

My namesake (the character Heathcliff from the book) was a cruel man, but I don't want to be like that- I want to be a kind soul, and a decent guy.

You absolutely are *not* the former, and absolutely are the latter :hug: I think that over the past year in particular that you've made a lot of positive contributions to the forum at large, and to individuals in specific- in terms of being kind and supportive. :wub:

And on my own personal note- I think that you are terrific, and I feel very fortunate to have you as a friend. :hug:

Here's to you and to another thousand plus. :cheesecake:

YAYYYYYYY 1000 POSTS!!!!

:cheesecake: :cheesecake: :cheesecake: :cheesecake: :cheesecake: :cheesecake:

Let's celebrate!!

:hug: I'm so glad that you are here on the forum. You are a very positive contributor and always have something interesting to contribute. Congratulations on 1000 posts.

Congratulations on 1,000 posts Heathcliff!

And thank YOU for your many positive contributions, which don't go unnoticed.

Thanks tma, Not_Telling, Vet and Joal! :)

I just realised today this is more of a milestone than I thought- it's about 10 years since I became a member of the forum, and about 5 years since I stopped lurking and started posting. Wow, time flies!

Archived