Sneeze Fetish Forum

PJ's/ Bathrobes?

GenieBenie

Does anyone else think Pajamas and Robes are really really cute? Especially Robes for me. I find them adorable! Especially plaid ones on guys. It doesn't, ahem "Turn me on" but I just think it's really cute :) I believe it relates to my Cold interest, because the stereotypical Sick wear is PJ's and bathrobes. (Even though my Sick wear is the most horrendous outfit ever heh.gif ) I can't really explain this well, but I just think they are adorable! I think my sneeze/cold Interest didn't brew anything else that turns me on, just things I over time, started finding related things cute or hot. wub.gif Like kinks. I have become very grateful for these little things. :)

Oh, God, yes! :wub: Along with other "sick-wear": big, fluffy sweatshirts; loose, soft track pants; thick, fuzzy socks (even though I also love bare feet)...:drool:

Oh, God, yes! :wub: Along with other "sick-wear": big, fluffy sweatshirts; loose, soft track pants; thick, fuzzy socks (even though I also love bare feet)...:drool:

Nuff said. I couldnt agree more. And hoodies.. ugh them hoodies!! XD

See I think I must just not see it because I pretty much live in my PJ's and giant hoodies? I dunno. I think I'd probably only find it cute if the person in question were actually sick as opposed to just wearing them. Probably. Though, now I'm thinking about it, I think I could go for that c:

I too, am a great lover of bathrobes and sick wear. But currently more elegant PJ's. In fact, when I was younger I used too play something called "Glamorous Sickness" with my sister, were we just put on cute pajamas and pretended we were famous people who were sick heh.gif.

I think I actually remember liking certain episodes of the Monkees my Mom would show me just because they wore bathrobes. It never became sexual though. Just adorable. blushsmiley.gif

Definitely. I've always loved the image of a younger man in the full striped old-fashioned two piece pajamas. :) I love hoodies with plaid pajama pants as well. Bonus if a scarf is wound around their neck too!

I totally forgot about hoodies and loose track pants! Yes! I'll take my crush on the soccer field in the cold air with a hoodie any day :)

All of the sick-y clothes! Even if they're not sick, just sleepy, I still find it really attractive.

• 2 weeks later...

Aaaah I love a man dressing up (or down?) for a cold. :D Can we add the scarf here? Wearing a warm scarf while inside must be my favourite thing. A scarf and a robe..... oh :stretcher:

Aaaah I love a man dressing up (or down?) for a cold. :D Can we add the scarf here? Wearing a warm scarf while inside must be my favourite thing. A scarf and a robe..... oh :stretcher:

^Hell yes!!

I adore the idea of a character having an outfit they always wear when they're sick. I dig oversized sweaters or hoodies with the hood up for these scenarios. Even cuter if the caretaker notices and can figure out if the sick one is feeling bad just from what they're wearing :3

• 5 months later...

Yes, I think they are really cute as well :) Although I think my personal "outfit" or clothes I wear is horrible. But it is nice to see other people wear those types of outfits.

PJ's are very cute, I love a young man in set of PJ's, and bathrobes are great too, especially if a guy has a handkerchief in one of the pockets.

Heck yeah, pajamas. c: Those long-sleeve pajama shirts - the ones made of thin, soft, jersey material. They're always, like, just a bit baggy. Stick one of those on a cute guy and you have perfection right there, my friend.

But also, my OC who's always sick just constantly wears fluffy ponchos

So now I have a major thing for ponchos

Ponchos. <3

• 2 weeks later...

My boyfriend literally forces me to wear pajamas if I'm sick :lol: he likes to reinforce the idea that no, I am not leaving the house because he wants to cuddle the shit out of me and make me feel better.

Archived