Sneeze Fetish Forum

WHY IS HE SO CUTE (Allergies, M)

SterlingSilver

Hello, friends!

So there was no actual sneezing in this Ob, but a lot of other delicious things, so I thought I should put it over here instead of the other section~.. It's going to be a little long, so bear with me x'D. First, a little background. I have a boyfriend, and he lives far away from me. However, he went home this week (even FARTHER away) to visit his family. (Un)fortunately, he has really bad allergies, and the new environment at his parents' house is really messing with his sinuses.

Sunday afternoon, he texted and told me he was having a bad allergy attack and had been in bed all day, commenting "stupid flowerz." Which I found adorable because he was too groggy to even spell correctly xD. I was also pretty upset because I couldn't be with him in person to help him feel better (and evilly take advantage of his condition > >...). Monday afternoon, he texts me again saying he feels better, but has a terrible headache and is still a little under the weather. He doesn't say much most of the day, but I ask him to call me later that night. This is where the real fun starts >w>

So first of all, he's congested to the nines. It's the real deal, because all his "n"s are becoming "d"s and his "m"s are "b"s. SO CUTE. And just moments after picking up the phone, when I'm greeting him, he blows his nose super loud into the receiver of the phone. He used to be shy about that stuff, but he knows about my fetish now, so he doesn't bother muting xP

We talk for a while, and the entire time he sniffling, and blowing his nose, and no matter how many times he does it he's still stuffy. Meanwhile, I'm melting, and telling him how adorable he is >////<. And also complaining that he's not around for me to take care of. I kind of have a hurt/comfort kink too, so it's torture to listen to him being miserable when there's nothing I can do about it. My boyfriend is easily embarrassed/bashful, so he gets grumpy about me being so enthused by his adorableness. He doesn't mind my fetish, but he gets flustered when I call him cute a billion times xP

And eventually, we have this conversation:

Me: Ughghghggjkhghghghgnnnnnnn..

Him: Whad?

Me: It's just that-.. I can't be there to take care of you. And take advantage of your condition.

Him: Hmmmb, yeah righd.

Me: But no, really, take care of you... and take advantage of your condition >w>

Him: *scoffs stuffily*

Me: *groans* And by the time you're back home and I visit, you'll be better.... I'm missing my chance..

Him: *laughs* Oh, so you wand be to stay sick undtil you see be? Is thad id?

Me: O///////O OMGH I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON DON'T LOOK AT ME IT'S TRUE BUT NO I DON'T WANT YOUR SUFFERING-

Him: Yeah, I'b dot so condvindced, babe.

Me: *hides face in pillow and squeaks forever*

Him: Hahaha, well.. I don'd feel like goi'g out with the fambly tomorrow, so... maybe I'll "accidentally" leave by window opend todnight..

Me: >///////////////<... that's like-.. the sexiest thing I've ever-.. oh my gosh..

Him: *fake coughing* Sorry, Momb and Dad.. I can'd comeb with you today-.. *fake coughing*

Me: *losing mind*

Yeah, so that happened. And it was such an authentic conversation with the real hoarse congestion in his voice >w<~~

And he wasn't even put off that I found it a serious turn on. Thank goodness for understanding significant others, right?

Hope you guys enjoyed that as much as I did ;D

Aw, gosh, he sounds like such a cutie! And the thing about leaving the window open- wow.

I have the hurt/comfort thing too so I get how much it sucks. I wish I could teleport you there so you guys could cuddle lots and you could make him feel better...and take advantage of his condition, of course. It's cool that he knows about it too, though, and that he doesn't seem to be weird about it.

• 6 months later...

O my goodness that has to be the cutest thing I read for an obs! Yes please keep us updated.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived