Sneeze Fetish Forum

I seem to be unable to PM or chat....

Nola

Hey, for a few days now, I have not been able to do more than load the chat room. I am unable to send any messages or see any messages. Also, I can't seem to be able to PM anyone. The page just will not load. :( Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated!

Oh, that explains it. We could see you and your messages! Is it maybe a Java issue with the chatroom? No idea about the PMs but you could try updating Java (I'm pretty sure our chatroom is Java-based).

Thanks Junia! I bet I looked pretty rude, sorry about that!! I'll have to see if I know how to update Java....thanks for the advice!

No worries, I figured something was weird with your connection!

So that doesn't seem to have worked - I'm sorry!

The good (?) news is that it doesn't seem to be a permissions issue. If your permission had been revoked it wouldn't display you as entering the chatroom at all, so I'm not sure what's up with that. Maybe you could take a screenshot of what happens when you enter the chatroom or try to send a PM and we could figure it out from there?

Hmm, if I knew how to take a screenshot, I would! Gosh, I feel so retarded....I tried downloading java, but maybe it didn't finish downloading or didn't download correctly...my avg popped up almost three-quarters of the way through the downloading process, and then google chrome shut off....perhaps I will try to download it again and see what happens. :)

I got a PM from you earlier and I replied to it. Have you made any changes to your computer over the past couple days?

Sigh....I downloaded java, that worked.....I figured out how to work the PMs, and have I made any changes to my computer in the last few days? hmmm, not that I'm aware of.....thanks guys for putting your heads together to try to help out a lame duck :)

Archived