Sneeze Fetish Forum

Liberary Ob (f)

allabs

I was asked last night to accompany a friend to her University liberary, it was a shitty rainy night and she does not like to go on and off campus by herself, and with alot of the posted obs as of late coming from liberaries I figured what the hell I might have a chance to see/hear something.

Well we walked in the computer lab and took a seat of course I looked around to get a view of the other girls in the room. Sitting to my left was a cute blond who I got to check out pretty well due to the fact she was in and out of her seat often nice atheletic build 5'5 long blond hair cute face and a nose that sorta resembled Christina Aguilera's she was sniffing alot and coughed a few times so I thought I might get lucky :blushing: . Well about 5 minutes later I did it was so quite in the room, I could actually her her breathing hitch, and the build up start, as I looked over at her she was in mid sneeze and let out a pretty good size HEEH-CHHISSHH sneezing uncovered right in my direction....giving me a full facial view :twisted: Well being she sneezed right in my direction when she looked up I was looking right at her she smiled with a sorta embaressed look on her face and said "sorry" I thought to myself "sorry for what? I should be thanking you" LOL but I blessed her she smiled again and said thanks

Abs you are so adorable and the thing is - as I know you, I can hear your gorgeous deep voice in my head and laughed damn hard when you typed

I figured what the hell I might have a chance to see/hear something.

Purrfect sweets!

Great obs - thank you!

Kat

Archived