Sneeze Fetish Forum

Two Truths and a Lie

Merc_With_A_Mouth_69

Ok, I don't know how many of you played this game with groups of people as an icebreaker, but it's always kind of fun to learn things about people in such and interesting kind of way. For those of you who don't know how to play, someone starts off by saying their name and three statements about themselves; two of which are true, and one which is false. Whoever guesses correctly, gets to go next!

I'll start us off: Hi, I'm your Friendly Neighbourhood Merc!

Choice A: I once thought I had a wasp fly up my shorts while I was walking in a park near a lake, and so I tore them off as quick as I could, stripping butt naked, and jumped into the water.

Choice B: I've had more cars than I've had girlfriends.

Choice C: I have mispronounced actor Jonathan Lipnicki's name as Licknipple while speaking to my dear mother.

There you have it. The floor is open; guess away!

I'm sorry, Choice A was not the Lie. :P

Choice A is true? Wow.

Somebody already guessed B so I'll guess C - just because.

This reminds me of the movie Baby Mama, when Tina Fey's character does this for Amy Poehler's character.....and she giggles through her lie which is about her height. That is exactly how I tell a lie, hahah. Worst liar ever.

By the way, my guess for your lie is B. :)

Choice A is true? Wow.

Somebody already guessed B so I'll guess C - just because.

To the Spoils goes the Victor! No... Other way around. This is correct! Choice C was the lie. This event did happen, but I wasn't talking to my mother... It was my little sister. But thankfully she didn't notice. Adrian, You get to go next!

Ah, that's a clever little lie. Hm. What repressed memories/interesting facts can I dig up?

Choice A: I lost a bet and had to cycle down the main street in a tutu and bright pink protective padding.

Choice B: I have a panda plushy ingeniously named "Monium"

Choice C: When left alone in my mother's car, I disengaged the handbrake and sent it rolling into the front of a Porsche.

Happy guessing!

I'm gonna guess C, just because I don't want it to be true... Haha.

Choice A: I lost a bet and had to cycle down the main street in a tutu and bright pink protective padding.

Choice C: When left alone in my mother's car, I disengaged the handbrake and sent it rolling into the front of a Porsche.

Happy guessing!

I think A is the lie :P

Happy guessing!

I think A is the lie tonguesmiley.gif

I don't know. A sounds almost too good not to be true. In the "You can't make this stuff up" kind of category. :P But I guess we'll find out...

Oh, how I wish A were a lie. It's C. I believe the actual story was that my uncle crashed into a porsche during his driving test.

Merc, you got it first. Lie away.

Sweet! Ok, now I have to come up with more things... Let's see.

Choice A: My dad has three books published and in print.

Choice B: I'm a (very) mildly famous celebrity.

Choice C: I've met Robin Williams

Happy guessing!

Is it... B?

Ah, first try! I hope that wasn't too easy. :P But yes, unfortunately, I'm a Nobody... Your turn!

Oh gosh...this is going to be hard...well first off, I'm Smmoct3!

Choice A: One time I pushed my brother into a table he cut his eyelid open, and I stood there and told my mom that he just fell.

Choice B: When I was in elementary school, I loved the movie "The Little Vampire", and I thought I was a vampire and I could fly. So during gym I would always get a running start and jump in the air and claim I was flying.

Choice C: I used to be obsessed with the show Lizzie McGuire and I would quote episodes non stop.

Happy picking! :)

It's A, rite?

My name is Awko. Not really. But ok.

A. I once had a crush on my straight girl friend who reminded me of my old friend who reminded me of a guy.

B. I know Katy Perry.

C. I fell off the monkey bars I was sitting on backwards and had to get a cast on my arm and leg.

I'll go B, Smmoct3, just because that's the only one that hasn't been guessed (although, like Puddin, I'm kinda hoping for C tonguesmiley.gif)

I guess I posted mine at an inoppurtune moment.

As I understand it, the first person to guess correctly gets to put theirs up, so we have to wait and see who was right before people can start guessing again. Puddin’ was the first to guess C so she’s next, otherwise we'll have multiple people guessing multiple things and it'll probably get confusing very quickly :)

Archived