Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Chemical Romance<3 request

SpookyScarySkeleton

So thanks to my bf buying me two cd's of My Chemical Romance( a band) and before that I was still OBSSESSED with mcr. I'd like to have a fic of sneezy allergic Gerard Way please featuring the other band members as well. Id l-o-v-e that. He just recently turned 37(if I calculated right ) and damn he looks fine and I wanna read a sneeze fic of him. So if someone would do that I would LOVE you. Okay thank you<3. Plot description/Prompt(1-2 parts): (back when )My Chemical Romance (was together) has a show in a place with lots of pollen and Gerard inturupted his singing with sneezes and the crowd blesses him.They sign shirts and other things for fans and Gerard almost sneezes on fans. Embaressement and yeh. Please :)

• 1 year later...

So thanks to my bf buying me two cd's of My Chemical Romance( a band) and before that I was still OBSSESSED with mcr. I'd like to have a fic of sneezy allergic Gerard Way please featuring the other band members as well. Id l-o-v-e that. He just recently turned 37(if I calculated right ) and damn he looks fine and I wanna read a sneeze fic of him. So if someone would do that I would LOVE you. Okay thank you<3. Plot description/Prompt(1-2 parts): (back when )My Chemical Romance (was together) has a show in a place with lots of pollen and Gerard inturupted his singing with sneezes and the crowd blesses him.They sign shirts and other things for fans and Gerard almost sneezes on fans. Embaressement and yeh. Please :)

Wow okay. This is an old request but I would looooove to write this, it sounds truly adorable. In time I might get this done for you.

Archived