Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jimmy Fallon #Hashtags Game: NEW HASHTAG for May 21, 2014--#PromFail

PetalPunk

Anyone Watch Jimmy Fallon? If you don't it's fine. You can still play.

Every Wednesday, Jimmy tweets out a hashtag for everyone to participate in. And it literally could be anything.

I'll try and get the new hashtag up on here as soon as I can.

This is the hashtag from last week. #MyWeirdFamily

And here's the video:

Now it's our turn to play.

On the weekends, my mom would not do anything unless she had her numerous cups of coffee and at least two naps. #MyWeirdFamily

When my brother and I used to share an apartment, we'd have crepes for brunch every Saturday. My brother likes to purposefully mispronounce their name, and so the tradition became known as Creepy Saturday. We would get weird looks from anyone overhearing when ever we mentioned it. #MyWeirdFamily

We like to play crazy combination board games. Have you ever played MonopOreation? It's hella fun! #MyWeirdFamily

Suddenly very curious... How does this game work? :P

You can buy certain parts of Cavity Sam using Monopoly play money and using cards from Operation showing you have it. We move body parts counterclockwise. If someone successfully pulls an organ from Cavity Sam's cavity, they earn the cavity. If they don't, they pay rent for it. Whoever owns the most cavities or is the last person with money- wins!

We made that one up during the blizzard of '07.

You can buy certain parts of Cavity Sam using Monopoly play money and using cards from Operation showing you have it. We move body parts counterclockwise. If someone successfully pulls an organ from Cavity Sam's cavity, they earn the cavity. If they don't, they pay rent for it. Whoever owns the most cavities or is the last person with money- wins!

That's not weird, that sounds awesome! You have a very creative family!!!

That's not weird, that sounds awesome! You have a very creative family!!!

Thanks! They're awesome. We did a combo of Scrabble and Sorry once. And lots more. That's what we bond over.

That sounds really fun and interesting!

• 2 weeks later...

NEW HASHTAG!

THIS WEEKS (April 23, 2014) HASHTAG: #Weddingfail

(tweet) out something funny, weird, or embarrassing that happened at a wedding!

Unfortunately I've never been to a wedding and I'm still single. I don't have anything for this hashtag.

Although I wouldn't call it a fail, since it was planned and it was awesome, but at the last wedding I went to, the bride walked down the aisle to the main theme music from Pirates of the Caribbean, and the two walked out at the end to the main theme from Star Wars. It was epic. #WeddingFail #ButNotReally

I went to a lesbian wedding and the preacher who wed them referred to the butchy girl as a "he". #Weddingfail

(Sorry guys that's all I got. Nothing more funny has happened to me at a wedding.)

• 2 weeks later...

NEW HASHTAG!

May 7, 2014

(Tweet) out a funny, weird, or embarrassing thing your mom has said #MomQuotes

New Hashtag May 14, 2014

Something funny, weird, or embarrassing about your neighbor #MyWeirdNeighbor

#MyWeirdNeighbor has a doll fetish. I've been inside his house. It's friggin' creepy, but hey I like weird-ass fetishes. No lie.

#MyWeirdNeighbour's apartment door seems to be the revolving kind ... so many men in and out of her unit!

New Hashtag for Wednesday May 21, 2014 something funny, embarrassing, or weird about your prom experience #PromFail

Archived