Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fetish Pick-Up Lines

Spoo

"Ah-CHoo! *sniff* I hope you like sneeze cheese, because this is my cheesiest attempt at a pick-up line"

You say I can't catch your fever...Then why am I so hot for you?

:flirt:

"Ah-CHoo! *sniff* I hope you like sneeze cheese, because this is my cheesiest attempt at a pick-up line"

Sneeze cheese :lol:

"Oh bless you! You know, you should really take something for that cold. And you know what they say, a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down. Now, you already look sweet enough, Sugar, so all I really need to offer you is a good spoon..." naughty.gifwinkiss.gif

I've got none. But how the heck do you guys come up with all these I mean they're so clever how.

I have a big mouth and a quick wit. All kinds of stuff comes flying from my brain! roll1.gif

Yup yup yup!!!

I would place my hand on his back while handing him a pack of Kleenex saying "looks like you could is some TLC. I'll play the nurse"

• 3 years later...

Hashoo! oh thank yeah it's just a cold, where I got it from, well i got it from such a cool girl

gesundheit sweetheart you must've caught a cold from being around me all day

"Is it just me or does this pepper smell like pepper?" 

"I'd love to get to nose you better!"

"Hay there" 

"Are those nostrils waving at me or are you building on something?" 

Oh god that felt creepy, I'm sorry! 

Are you ill? Poor thing! Actually, poor me for not having you in my life. :P

Speaking of ill, the only thing that's  iller than you right now is how great you always look. What would be even iller is if we got together:thumbsup2:

On 4/19/2014 at 3:34 PM, Merc_With_A_Mouth_69 said:

"AaCHOO! Oh, I'm sorry, bright lights make me sneeze, and you're absolutely radiant!"

"Ah-Choo! Pardon me, but I'm extremely allergic to hot girls whose numbers I don't have. Could you please put me out of my misery?"

stop taking all the good one wahhhh!

here goes nothing

"He-dishoo! oh sorry know I'm fine it's just I'm coming down with a case of no number fever could you cure me?"

"you ask why I have a high temperature? well my body always runs hot when your around"

(i died while I typed this)

Archived