Sneeze Fetish Forum

Such nonsence!

scent

Just because i went to talk with my husband for a few moments about something that he has been going through, i get kicked out of the chat room? How rude! They dont even give you a certain time limit to respond back? What kind of crap is this? :-(

You time out after you're idle for a certain amount of time. It's nothing personal and it happens to everybody.

yeah, no one kicks you out, dear, it's an automatic programming function. the chat room itself times you out.

It's not necessarily being inactive.

Sometimes the chat room throws a wobbly and decides to kick random people out at random times.

It happened to me recently, every time I went back in it kicked me out for about an hour.

If a Mod kicks you out for any reason, you will get fair warning before it happens, so it was not a member of staff who did this, so there was nothing rude or nonsensical about it :)

Also, unless a member of staff is present, the chat logs are not looked at unless there is a specific reason to do so, so the nature of your conversation at the time will not have affected you being kicked out.

All of the above, but the message is worded "You have been kicked from the chatroom," which does come across pretty rude the first time you read it! It did to me too :laugh: I don't suppose the mods can do anything about that, though.

Zneeze is right, and unfortunately we can't do anything about the wording of that particular message. However it should be noted that if you are kicked from the chatroom by a Moderator the message 'You were kicked from the chatroom by [insert Moderator name]' will appear so you should be able to tell whether it was a Staff member who kicked you or just the software throwing a wobbly smile.png

I should also say here that when it comes to being kicked, the latter is a much more likely cause than the former! heh.gif

Archived