Sneeze Fetish Forum

what Female cartoon characters would you like to see have snot running from thier nose?

Sonicman

Two I really want to see. Princess Jasmine from "Aladdin", and Ty-Lee from "Avatar: The Last Airbender". I'd like to see Avatar Korra & Ahsoka Tano too, but if I was forced to choose just one, it's Jasmine.

Two I really want to see. Princess Jasmine from "Aladdin", and Ty-Lee from "Avatar: The Last Airbender". I'd like to see Avatar Korra & Ahsoka Tano too, but if I was forced to choose just one, it's Jasmine.

i'd like to see May from Pokemon, Mayby Misty too. oh and Kagome from Inuyasha

Misty & May are good picks. I wouldn't mind seeing Jessie sneeze as well, especially a good long buildup.

Any Disney princess. Any of them.

like which ones in particular?

Ariel, Anna, and Snow White are my top three.

Any Disney princess. Any of them.

like which ones in particular?

Ariel, Anna, and Snow White are my top three.

i don't really have a princess to look at this way

Probably Susie the coupe, from the classic Disney cartoon I like so much - when I'd watch the cartoon as a kid, I thought the icicles hanging from her adorable little chrome-plated snub nose (see my avatar) were actually from a runny nose, but when I watched it again when I was older, I realized they were icicles. Regardless, I wouldn't mind seeing Susie with a runny nose at all. :)

...Also, Judith from Where the Wild Things Are having a runny nose wouldn't be half bad, either. :D

Probably Susie the coupe, from the classic Disney cartoon I like so much - when I'd watch the cartoon as a kid, I thought the icicles hanging from her adorable little chrome-plated snub nose (see my avatar) were actually from a runny nose, but when I watched it again when I was older, I realized they were icicles. Regardless, I wouldn't mind seeing Susie with a runny nose at all. smile.png

...Also, Judith from Where the Wild Things Are having a runny nose wouldn't be half bad, either. biggrin.png

i guess i wouldn't mind seeing Madoka from Beyblade with a runnynose either

• 1 year later...

Archived