Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Cause We're friends for Life!" MxM

Arty

Hello all. I have a treat for you all. So my friend Adrian told us the cutest obs ever of him and his best friend. Its the cutest thing ever it will make u sneeze rainbows and glitter.

So there are some really cute moments within the story that are just so KAWAI DESU!!!! That I, with Adrian's lovely permission has allowed me to draw these worthy memories. :hyper:

So here's the link to the wonderful Obs: http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=55259&st=0

And here is drawing one

1.Feverish Crush: http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/Artygirl22/Mobile%20Uploads/AdrianxCallum1_zps6c3e31b4.jpg

Awwe...cute!! :) Good job! And wow, we're shipping real life people now haha... (Does Cal have glasses?)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwh thats adorable<3

Arty, you have talent dear<3

Awwe...cute!! :) Good job! And wow, we're shipping real life people now haha... (Does Cal have glasses?)

Oh yes we are. Yes. I believe he does according to Adrian.

That's ADORABLE! Arty, you're awesome!

Aww..no im not...:blush:

XDXDXD oh my god arty you are a boss :P

Draw a picture....LIKE A BOSS!

This is really cute!! I can't draw to save my life :) nice job!

Thankies!

Hey that's real cute! :D

Awwwww. Thank you!!

Sweaty fevers... yummy <3

Yummy yes!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwh thats adorable<3

Arty, you have talent dear<3

Thank you deathy-Chan!

Gosh I don't even sjajgd

Awh you're so good at art I just (and considering you were just drawing from descriptions and its so accurate and)

I'm kind of overwhelmed you're adorable <3

Gosh I don't even sjajgd

Awh you're so good at art I just (and considering you were just drawing from descriptions and its so accurate and)

I'm kind of overwhelmed you're adorable <3

Awww sweetie ur adorable too...and Cal. Glad u love it. The next drawing will be him with the blue stuffed Animal. Sorry I overwhelmed you. :blushsmiley:

Archived