Sneeze Fetish Forum

Getting in the 18+ board...?

Galaxy

So I've had an account here for about two and a half years, and I had been a lurker for about a year and a half before that. And I've always wanted so desperately to get into the 18+ board; and now I'm 18! Yay! So of course the first thing I did was message one of the two admins listed to contact when one is able to have access to the board. I messaged one a week ago today (my 18th birthday exactly) asking for access. Three days went by and I hadn't heard a word, so I messaged the other Admin. Still nothing.

This isn't me griping about those admins, not at all; I think they're both delightful, and I know that everyone has their own lives to get to, and of course no one's priority is letting some kid get into a board on the forum! I get that! But as previously stated, I have been waiting years to be able to get on the 18+ board and it's totally just killing me that I can't. So I just wanted to know if there was another admin/mod/anyone who could just flip a switch or something and allow me access real quick?

Sorry if I'm impatient, it's seriously just one of the main things I was looking forward to about my 18th birthday and I'm really really eager to go ^^; Even if no one can help me, thank you so much for taking the time to read this!

Hi Galaxy

I'm really sorry that you are having to wait a little longer than is normally the case to be granted access. Both the admins have holiday and/or family commitments over the Easter period so if you could just hang on for a short while, I'm sure it will be dealt with as soon as possible!

It's only admins that have the ability to do this for you, so unfortunately none of the mods can help you any further at this time.

Sorry again, and thank you for your patience!

Not that I'm Galaxy (I don't think...;)), but thank you for this information, Joal. It's helpful. :)

Archived