Sneeze Fetish Forum

Zombie Apocalypse

squealofapproval

So the closest thing to you is your weapon in the zombie apocalypse.

The last person you talked to is your buddy for the zombie apocalypse.

And, the last place you were besides the place you are in now is your base for the zombie apocalypse.

~

Mine are:

A comforter.

My mom.

A movie theater.

Mine are:

A cigarette

The mother-in-law

Where I work (which is an old infirmary)

My weapon is my tiny little Ford Fiesta because for some reason I'm sitting in my car on the forum on my phone :yay: I can mow down zombies one at a time until they inevitably overtake my car.

Buddy would be my fiance, which brings my chances of survival up much higher.

And coincidentally my base is also a movie theater. Maybe we'll see you there, awko !

And coincidentally my base is also a movie theater. Maybe we'll see you there, awko !

My mom and I will be hiding behind the concession stand with my comforter and a bunch of food.

• 3 weeks later...

My weapon is a teddy bear.

My buddy is my oldest friend who lives 5 hours away ... not a lot of good he'll do me!

The base of my army is the grocery store down the street.

My phone, my friend who lives on the other side of the country (I'm screwed), and my kitchen.

Wooden Thomas the Tank Engine, my 2 yr old and the supermarket. I am soooooo screwed here

Haha what a great game. :)

My weapon is a coffee mug

my buddy is my boyfriend

and my base is the Coles Supermarket down the street.

A teamug

my three sisters and second-oldest friend (and if FB chat doesn't count: my boyfriend)

and out on the streets, I guess, because it doesn't say it has to be somewhere indoors. :P

Hm...

Purse

my old next-door neighbor

a friend's house

I've hit the same friend who's house I'd be using as a base with my purse before, and it made a pretty good weapon. My old next-door neighbor is kind of nuts and I don't think I'd want to see what she'd do with a weapon if it wasn't the apocalypse, and the friend is super super rich so there's probably, like, everything you'd ever need somewhere in his giant house.

My weapon would be a cupcake.

My buddy would be Hot Shot.

And our base would be the stable.

Umm... this could work... no. Maybe not.

Weapon: Laptop

Buddy: Housemate

Base: Shop I went to before coming home. Ah well, at least they have tools there, and food, drink, cleaning stuff and fake flowers. :lol: At least I have some sort of chance.

A teamug

my three sisters and second-oldest friend (and if FB chat doesn't count: my boyfriend)

and out on the streets, I guess, because it doesn't say it has to be somewhere indoors. tonguesmiley.gif

You mean you don't just teleport from the movie theater to your house? confused1.gif

A teamug

and out on the streets, I guess, because it doesn't say it has to be somewhere indoors. tonguesmiley.gif

You mean you don't just teleport from the movie theater to your house? confused1.gif

That's not cool man. Everyone teleports these days.

Buddy: Housemate

Base: Shop I went to before coming home. Ah well, at least they have tools there, and food, drink, cleaning stuff and fake flowers. heh.gif At least I have some sort of chance.

I was worried there until you mentioned the fake flowers, those are clearly key to survival!

A flimsy plastic hanger.

My cousin.

Outside is my base. (shit.)

• 4 weeks later...

A huge metal lamp.

My best friend.

My best friend's flat.

I can live with this, since aforementioned best friend and I already have a plan for the zombie apocalypse, soooo ^^

Weapon: A T.V. remote.

Buddy: My dog.

Base: My living room. (There's some seriously cool antique stuff in there and lots of it would hurt if it hit you soooo yeah)

Buddy: My brother

Base: Grocery store

Not bad... at least until people start looting the grocery store. Then I'd be screwed. :bleh:

Archived