Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male major league baseball player obs

Kitty

One of my dearest girl friends in my lifetime was married last night and I was paired up with a major league ball player. Of course at I had no idea at the rehearsal and dinner the night before, just thought how cool it was that J. had been kind enough to give me a sweet and fun gentleman as a partner. Oh and not to mention it was great also because he remarked to me that the lilies in the church made his nose itch like crazy - but no sneezes came. When we got home, my husband told me that he had noticed Mr. baseball bastard looking intently at me and that perhaps he needed a 'punch in the heart'. This of course made me laugh as Heffe is not the jealous type.

So I happen to mention to my father the guy's name and my dad says yes he was just released from the Co. Rockies. Well Friday late afternoon we do the wedding thing and Mr. baseball takes my arm at the altar and whispers "look at the all the flipping lillies" oh and trust me I saw em and nearly giggled as we took our places across from one another. Very discreet nose rubbing a few times through the service and one stifle, I missed when we sat in the pews on either side.

Standing in front of the church after the wedding, we just chatted about life and work and sports and then he mentioned that he would not be going to bed as he had to catch a flight at 4:55a EST to Cleveland to begin on the new team which just picked him up, more adorable nose rubbing and yes there is a picture of him on my profile the wedding boiz 2nd guy in from the left. I'll post more when J. gets her pics back.

Waiting in the bridal suite, we were all sitting round laughing, busting stones, drinking eating until we were called down to be introduced before dinner. I was on the couch and he was seated next to me in a chair, gabbing away about how fans are out of control and he says, "Kat wait one sec, I have to sneeze."

Okay right there what does one do? Well I waited and he cupped his hands and sneezed a "Huhupptishhah" and then smiled and said "Whoa, excuse me I needed that."

Okay so did I. He did not really have the deep voice I like, but it was a stellar sneeze very obs worthy especially as it was announced and I was able to watch the whole thing. I blessed him and he thanked me and said, "Be right back, gotta wash these hands before I hold yours."

Easily skeeved, I appreciate that much - no more obs for the rest of the night, but then I was having such a good time, dancing my ass off, I would not have noticed.

Good obs great night - I need a nap. - Kitty kisses

Oh the link is: http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/makekitty...33;+Photo+Album

Archived