Sneeze Fetish Forum

Give it up for the HoL!

March Hare

Because he runs the forum like a boss, except in a good way. Also because he is an overall wonderful person, which nobody can deny (except he himself sometimes, but that's exactly why we need to keep telling it like it is)!

We love you, sir. :hug: And if it sounds like we mean it, that's because we do!

Absolutely seconded. Three cheers to you, good Sir. :hug:

To a fantastic leader and a very dear friend. :wine:

:hug: *offers a slightly larger than usual slice of :cheesecake: and a bowl of Eton mess with homemade meringue (because your :cheesecake: baking skills surpass mine)*

YAYYYYYYY HOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Thank you so so so much for helping make this a wonderful community :hug: We appreciate it more than you will ever know.

I feel like we should all be singing "For He's A Jolly Good Fellow"

(also yes I second this or fourth this or something. Yes. :D you're really cool!)

I feel like we should all be singing "For He's A Jolly Good Fellow"

*sings* For he's a (w)HoLly good feeeellow...

:innocent:

*Joins in with all the singing*

To HoL, who runs the forum so well, who loves chicken nuggets, and apparently can make meringues (who knew?) All good wishes. :hug:

HoL, quite simply you are a phenomenon!

Thank you for all that you have done and all that you continue to do for us!

We will be forever in your debt!

Totally! :cheers: for HoL! Thank you so hard for your hard work - and while at it, for the rest of the staffers as well. You're the best. :group:

None of us would be here if it weren't for you! :)

Thankies for allowing me to find new friends that share my weirdness. :group:

Well gosh.... :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Uhm, wow I don't really know what to say :blushing: Thank you all so very much for your kind words and especially to Maru for starting this lovefest in the first place! :D:group: s and :cheesecake: all round!

I should definitely say a huge thanks to the rest of the staff, both current and former while I've been 'in charge'. Without them this place would have broken down into chaos and disorder long ago and I would have far less hair than I do now! :laugh: They all play a vital role and, particularly in more recent times, make far more of a contribution to keeping this place running than I do. So thank you all :hug:

Also I must thank all the members because it's you who all make the forum the welcoming, fun-loving and downright wonderful place to be that it is. So thank you all too :)

HoL: Such a fantastic guy he turns his own Kudos thread into a kudos thread for other people. ;)

Yeah, I could have seen that coming. :laugh:

Whahey! :group:

Archived