Sneeze Fetish Forum

does anyone know how to lift a ban from Fanpop.com on a laptop?

Sonicman

Bans are generally associated with an IP address rather than a specific computer.

I do know how to get around this, but I can't help but wonder why you're dealing with a ban in the first place. It's none of my business to ask why, but websites generally only ban people for a reason. On top of that, attempting to circumvent a ban will generally only get you into even more trouble on top of the ban itself, so I don't think it would be such a good idea to try to cheat it. I'd say your best bet would be to get in contact with the site administrators and try to talk it out with them.

Yeah I don't think anyone here is gonna try to help you evade a ban, dude. Bans happen for a reason, and obviously Fanpop doesn't want you on their site anymore. Best bet is to just move on.

Also asking something like this doesn't exactly paint you in the best light. Just sayin'.

Yeah I don't think anyone here is gonna try to help you evade a ban, dude. Bans happen for a reason, and obviously Fanpop doesn't want you on their site anymore. Best bet is to just move on.

Also asking something like this doesn't exactly paint you in the best light. Just sayin'.

awww man. not again. well i guess that's it then. i've tried many times to ask for help but i get the same answer. sigh

Bans are generally associated with an IP address rather than a specific computer.

I do know how to get around this, but I can't help but wonder why you're dealing with a ban in the first place. It's none of my business to ask why, but websites generally only ban people for a reason. On top of that, attempting to circumvent a ban will generally only get you into even more trouble on top of the ban itself, so I don't think it would be such a good idea to try to cheat it. I'd say your best bet would be to get in contact with the site administrators and try to talk it out with them.

your probably right. it's just i liked it so much and now i can't get back into my account anymore. i guess there is a way to lift it but it's dangerous too. sigh. i'll never get back on there then.

awww man. not again. well i guess that's it then. i've tried many times to ask for help but i get the same answer. sigh

If you've tried a lot of times and they've explained to you why the ban is in place, you need to respect the fact that they don't want you there anymore. Admins don't just ban people willy-nilly, they have reasons (and those reasons entail excessive rule-breaking 99% of the time, so...). Besides that, do you really want to be a part of a community that clearly doesn't want you to be there? It's better to just cut your losses.

If you've tried a lot of times and they've explained to you why the ban is in place, you need to respect the fact that they don't want you there anymore. Admins don't just ban people willy-nilly, they have reasons (and those reasons entail excessive rule-breaking 99% of the time, so...). Besides that, do you really want to be a part of a community that clearly doesn't want you to be there? It's better to just cut your losses.

but what i did was a complete mistake and i still feel bad for doing it. sometimes i wonder if they'll ever forgive me and see it was a mistake

Not knowing the situation, it's impossible to say. Either way, if they've made their position clear, you need to accept it and move on. For whatever reason, you are not welcome on their website. That is their right to decide, not yours. If they don't understand or don't agree with your appeal, and you've tried multiple times, it's time to give up. Learn from your mistake and move on. There are plenty of other websites and communities out there.

Not knowing the situation, it's impossible to say. Either way, if they've made their position clear, you need to accept it and move on. For whatever reason, you are not welcome on their website. That is their right to decide, not yours. If they don't understand or don't agree with your appeal, and you've tried multiple times, it's time to give up. Learn from your mistake and move on. There are plenty of other websites and communities out there.

i still feel really bad for what i did. it was a mistake. and i didn't know it was wrong either. if i'd known it was wrong i wouldn't have done it. sob

Okay, well, whatever it was, now you know it was wrong and you can not repeat your mistake next time. No one is obligated to forgive you, regardless of your reasons for doing something wrong. All you can do is learn from the experience and try to come out a better person at the end of it. If you keep trying to convince someone who clearly doesn't accept your apology to do so, you will accomplish nothing other than making them angry at you. I don't know what, exactly it is you did, but this is a general life rule.

Okay, well, whatever it was, now you know it was wrong and you can not repeat your mistake next time. No one is obligated to forgive you, regardless of your reasons for doing something wrong. All you can do is learn from the experience and try to come out a better person at the end of it. If you keep trying to convince someone who clearly doesn't accept your apology to do so, you will accomplish nothing other than making them angry at you. I don't know what, exactly it is you did, but this is a general life rule.

you really want to know? i was spamming a club page not even knowing at the time that what i was doing was wrong. and i just want to get back on there long enough to them all i'm sorry even if they don't forgive me. sob

Archived